    I can't remember the code or find it now, anyone here know how it's
    done and how to ASCII mungle it I think it was ?

    Thanks

    BORG, Dec 17, 2004

  2. BORG

    rf Guest

    --
    Cheers
    Richard.

    rf, Dec 17, 2004

  3. BORG

    Dan Ruscoe Guest

    In article <>, BORG says...
    > OK I know its OT but someone here might know
    >
    > Ages ago there where a few pages doing the rounds then when visited
    > would display the C drive folder listing

    Only IE would do it, IIRC, but I think Microsoft have fixed that now.

    It was probably done with an iframe pointed at C:

    --
    Dan Ruscoe

    Dan Ruscoe, Dec 17, 2004
  4. BORG

    BORG Guest

    On Fri, 17 Dec 2004 09:37:08 +0000 (UTC), Dan Ruscoe
    <> wrote:

    >In article <>, BORG says...
    >> OK I know its OT but someone here might know
    >>
    >> Ages ago there where a few pages doing the rounds then when visited
    >> would display the C drive folder listing

    >Only IE would do it, IIRC, but I think Microsoft have fixed that now.
    >
    >It was probably done with an iframe pointed at C:

    works in a iFrame with IE, thanks

    BORG, Dec 17, 2004