Old Versions of ASPX showing

goldborder

Hi All,

Here is a long story short.

On one of our IIS platforms, I am running Microsoft CMS, which
utilizes ASP.NET and CSharp.

After changing some code, I noticed that old ASP page code will be
shown/executed when a certain amount of time has elapsed. For
example, if on one page I told it to respond with 'Dog' 3 months ago,
then I changed the code to respond as 'Cat', it responds as 'Cat' for
a bit, then after a time (days/week?), it starts responding with 'Dog'
again, even though the CSharp/ASP pages don't contain 'Dog' anymore.

I assumed this was a caching issue, and recently went into IIS,
Website-->Web Sites-->Home Directory-->Configuration-->Cache Options
and changed from 'Cache limited...', to 'Do not cache ASP...'.

I have yet to see if this will do the trick, but, I was hoping anyone
else could point me in the right direction,if I am doing in the wrong
one.

Thank you in advance.

Dave

Simon Watkins

[...]

You talking classic ASP or ASP.NET here ?
It the former, place this on top of the page
<% Response.CacheControl = "no-cache" %>

Just below the

<%@LANGUAGE="VBSCRIPT" CODEPAGE="1252"%>

Never heard of it caching for months though.

If it's ASP.NET then I usually like to delete the CAC after updating the
site.