    Looking to get an older verision(1998-99) of ATL All in Wonder 128
    software.
    Aybody had any leads or have this software?

    Robert, Jun 17, 2009

  2. Robert wrote:
    > Looking to get an older verision(1998-99) of ATL All in Wonder 128
    > software.
    > Aybody had any leads or have this software?

    We don't dispense software. We only dispense advice on C++ language.
    Do you have a C++ language question?

    Victor Bazarov, Jun 17, 2009

  3. Robert

    Bo Persson Guest

    Victor Bazarov wrote:
    > Robert wrote:
    >> Looking to get an older verision(1998-99) of ATL All in Wonder 128
    >> software.
    >> Aybody had any leads or have this software?

    > We don't dispense software. We only dispense advice on C++
    > language. Do you have a C++ language question?

    Perhaps how to write you own device driver in C++? :)

    Otherwise, a quick Google search for "ATL All in Wonder 128" end up
    here

    http://ati.amd.com/products/rage128/aiw128/index.html

    at a page complete with links to download drivers from the 1998-2002
    timeframe.

    Amazing, this internet. :)

    Bo Persson

    Bo Persson, Jun 18, 2009