OLE version of microsoft applicaton block data access??

guoqi zheng

I used microsoft data access application block a lot. It make data access
task much easier.

However, it is only available for SQL client, does anyone has a OLE version??

regards,

Guoqi Zheng
http://www.ureader.com

Lucas Tam

I used microsoft data access application block a lot. It make data
access task much easier.

However, it is only available for SQL client, does anyone has a OLE
version??

Nope, no OLE version. V3.0 does support Microsoft SQL Server, Oracle, and
DB2 however.

Mark Rae

I used microsoft data access application block a lot. It make data access
task much easier.

However, it is only available for SQL client, does anyone has a OLE
version??

As you say, the current version supports SQLClient only, but it would not be
a major undertaking to create a version of it for OleDb as the object
interfaces are to all intents and purposes the same.