OleDB Exception

Bijoy Naick

I am using ASP.NET with an Access database.

When I issue a ExecuteNonQuery operation, it fails. So I print out the
sql statment, and the exception info.. Here it is..

I am unable to find the "syntax" error. When I cut and paste the query
into Access it runs fine..

Can anyone spot the problem?

---- START --------

UPDATE eventURLs SET webcast = '', quesmang = '', metrics = '',
preregistration = '', survey = '', password = '', archiveWebcast = '',
archiveSurvey = '', archiveMetrics = '', chairESN = '', chairExternal =
'', participantESN = '', publicNumber = '', technicalESN = '',
technicalExternal = '', technicalPasscode = '', audioConfEmail = '',
otherDetails = '' WHERE eventID = 10

Syntax error in UPDATE statement.

System.Data.OleDb.OleDbException: Syntax error in UPDATE statement. at
System.Data.OleDb.OleDbCommand.ExecuteCommandTextErrorHandling(Int32 hr)
at
System.Data.OleDb.OleDbCommand.ExecuteCommandTextForSingleResult(tagDBPA
RAMS dbParams, Object& executeResult) at
System.Data.OleDb.OleDbCommand.ExecuteCommandText(Object& executeResult)
at System.Data.OleDb.OleDbCommand.ExecuteCommand(CommandBehavior
behavior, Object& executeResult) at
System.Data.OleDb.OleDbCommand.ExecuteReaderInternal(CommandBehavior
behavior, String method) at
System.Data.OleDb.OleDbCommand.ExecuteNonQuery() at
Eventsdb.editEventDetails.EventURLsSubmit_Click(Object sender, EventArgs
e) in
D:\Profiles\BNAICK\VSWebCache\mmsurveys.ca.nortel.com\Eventsdb\Admin\edi
tEventDetails.aspx.vb:line 897