oma problem

Discussion in 'ASP .Net Mobile' started by Jarmo, Jul 16, 2004.

  1. Jarmo

    Jarmo Guest

    I'm running a 2003 SBS server with oma & owa enabled. I have set up 2
    accounts which have exact same properties and user rights, and yes....
    mailboxes. Both belong to Mobile User Group. First account ( Admin) can access Exchange server using the oma with cellular phone, but the other (Mike) however gets:

    "Item no longer exists. The item you are attempting to access may have been
    deleted or moved." message everytime.

    Both theese accounts passes the authentication according the event viewer.
    Both of theese accounts CAN USE owa ( with laptop) .....with no
    problem at all.

    I've even tried if the ex2SP1 would help, but no. Also upgraded the supported devices to ver. 4.0.

    This is the message in application eventlog after the "second user"

    Type: Error
    User: N/A
    Source: MSExchangeOMA
    Category: (1000)
    Event ID: 0

    When the "first user" accesses the oma, there is only a message, that oma
    was started OK.

    This is driving me nuts......

    Anyone knows what is wrong?

    Jarmo, Jul 16, 2004

  2. Jarmo

    Jarmo Guest

    RE: oma problem(s)

    From the news area I got helped by Peter O'Dowd who sent this URL:
    http://msmvps.com/bradley/archive/2004/02/14/2901.aspx
    It DID help for this problem..... BUT gave another problem. Anyone knows what this is now:

    This is what I get in event viewer now:
    Source: MSExchangeOMA
    Tyoe: Error
    Category: (1000)
    Event ID: 1503

    An unknown error occurred while processing the current request:
    Message: Unable to load DLL (OmaNative.dll).
    Source: Microsoft.Exchange.OMA.UserInterface
    Stack trace:
    at Microsoft.Exchange.OMA.UserInterface.Global.HrGetExchangeDomain(String mbPath, IntPtr& pDomain)
    at Microsoft.Exchange.OMA.UserInterface.Global.get_ExchangeDomain()
    at Microsoft.Exchange.OMA.UserInterface.Global.Session_Start(Object sender, EventArgs e)

    Message: Exception of type Microsoft.Exchange.OMA.DataProviderInterface.ProviderException was thrown.
    EventMessage:
    UserMessage: A System error has occurred while processing your request. Please try again. If the problem persists, contact your administrator.
    Source: Microsoft.Exchange.OMA.UserInterface
    Stack trace:
    at Microsoft.Exchange.OMA.UserInterface.Global.Session_Start(Object sender, EventArgs e)
    at System.Web.SessionState.SessionStateModule.CompleteAcquireState()
    at System.Web.SessionState.SessionStateModule.BeginAcquireState(Object source, EventArgs e, AsyncCallback cb, Object extraData)
    at System.Web.AsyncEventExecutionStep.System.Web.HttpApplication+IExecutionStep.Execute()
    at System.Web.HttpApplication.ExecuteStep(IExecutionStep step, Boolean& completedSynchronously)

    PLEASE HELP ME!

    Regards, Jarmo

    Jarmo, Jul 17, 2004