Omitting duplicates (In RSS feeds)

gaikokujinkyofusho

Are there any news aggregators out there (or plug-ins for them) that
can give you feeds but sift through the feeds and omit the ones that
have already been posted? Especially for things like yahoo news (or if
you are like me and subscribe to a ton of overlapping tech sites), they
are great but there is some serious overlap, its not uncommon to see
5-10 articles 3-5 times (each) in a day, its annoying so I have setout
on a quest to find a way to get rid of them (even something as simple
as looking for duplicate titles and erasing all but one). Is there a
way or piece of software that has the capability? Any help or comments
would be greatly appreciated!

Cheers

-Gaiko