Omitting the .ASPX Extension

Guest

All it would take in the example you provided just having "Login" folder and
making Login.aspx a default file.

Kumar Reddi

I am not really sure, why you want to do that. To do for every page, its
simply not possible. Because, IIS uses the requested page extension to
figure out where to send the request. For a typical asp.net page, IIS looks
at its extension .aspx, and then forward this request to aspnet_isapi.dll,
which handles the typical asp.net requests, similarly for other kinds of
pages other isapi dll's registered in the IIS metabase.

Kumar Reddi

Yes what Patrick said is true, but without extensions its not possible.
That's what I was saying in my previous post

Klaus H. Probst

IIS relies on file extensions in the HTTP request to figure out which
handler should honor the request. Handlers are mapped by extension. So the
only way you can practically do this is to create a folder called "Login"
and put your code in default.aspx.