(omniorb) Corba using with python

Birgit Rahm

Hello newsgroup,

is this the right group to ask about the logging of Corba while usingomniORB
for Python?
I know that there are 3 funktions in the Corba package.
But I dont know, where I can tell the python on which file I what to log.
This is what I want.

Diez B. Roggisch

Birgit said:
Hello newsgroup,

is this the right group to ask about the logging of Corba while
usingomniORB for Python?

There is a dedicated omniorb mailing list - maybe its better to subscribe
there:

However, I've seen Duncan Grisby posting here, so maybe he'll answer you.
I know that there are 3 funktions in the Corba package.
But I dont know, where I can tell the python on which file I what to log.
This is what I want.

I have no idea what you want - there is the /etc/omniORB4.cfg where you can
set trace levels. They seem to appear on stdout or stderr, I'm not sure as
I never tried to pipe them. Does that help you?