    --

    Mit freundlichen Grüßen / best regards
    Birgit Rahm

    Birgit Rahm, Nov 4, 2004

  2. Birgit Rahm wrote:

    > Hello newsgroup,
    >
    > is this the right group to ask about the logging of Corba while
    > usingomniORB for Python?

    There is a dedicated omniorb mailing list - maybe its better to subscribe
    there:

    However, I've seen Duncan Grisby posting here, so maybe he'll answer you.

    > I know that there are 3 funktions in the Corba package.
    > But I dont know, where I can tell the python on which file I what to log.
    > This is what I want.

    I have no idea what you want - there is the /etc/omniORB4.cfg where you can
    set trace levels. They seem to appear on stdout or stderr, I'm not sure as
    I never tried to pipe them. Does that help you?
    --
    Regards,

    Diez B. Roggisch

    Diez B. Roggisch, Nov 4, 2004