on demand external source files

Tim Fooy

Hi all,

When i load my page, an external .js file gets loaded with it. Then when a
user clicks on any of 10 different images, a different .js file should be
loaded. Those files are quite large (> 100Kb) so i don't want to load them
all during the initial load. Also, most users will not use all 10 of them.
But is it possible to load an external .js file on the fly (or on demand)?
This is a HTTP client-server interaction, so maybe it is only possible by
completely reloading the page and loading the newly requested .js with it?..

TIA

regs,
Tim