On disable can we change the color?

Garg

Hi All,

In Window XP, when the radio button is disabled it become almost
invisible.
How can I change the color of this radio button so that it is visible
in disabled mode also.

Thanks in advance,
Tarun Garg

ASM

Garg a écrit :
Hi All,

In Window XP, when the radio button is disabled it become almost
invisible.
How can I change the color of this radio button so that it is visible
in disabled mode also.

if it is exclusively for IE, you probably can style your buttons

input[disabled] { color: maroon; background: #ffc }

but I don't know if IE (7) knows the css about attributes

On Mac you can't style radio-buttons