On Key

id10t error

Hello,

I am make a website in ASP.net that will run on a Symbol scanner. The
problem i am having is when a user is on a certain screen when they
hit 1 key i want it to click the print button on the screen. I am use
the Naurtech browser. The with the meta tag <meta http-
equiv="OnKey0x31"content="Clearbutton.click()"/>. This will not work i
get HTTP 404- File not found error. Can anyone help me with this?

id10t error

The first step would be to the check the name of the missing page.

My guess is that it goes to a "Clearbutton.click()" page when you press this
key. You could try to use "javascript:Clearbutton.click()" so that the
browser knows this is javascript code and not a page name... (my guess is
that it works basically like the anchor href attribute that can be a page
name or javascript code).

--
Patrice

"id10t error" <[email protected]> a écrit dans le message de groupe de
discussion :
(e-mail address removed)...

I tired that and i do not get anything now. It just suts at the page.
Is there a better way to do this?