On-line Info on the Stl Queue

kvnsmnsn

Is there somewhere on-line I can go to find out how to use the stl
queue? I'm working on a class assignment that includes inserting cha-
racters onto a queue and dequeuing them from the queue, and the TA
suggested that I use stl. Any pointers on this would be greatly ap-
preciated.

---Kevin Simonson

"You'll never get to heaven, or even to LA,
if you don't believe there's a way."
from _Why Not_

Guest

Is there somewhere on-line I can go to find out how to use the stl
queue? I'm working on a class assignment that includes inserting cha-
racters onto a queue and dequeuing them from the queue, and the TA
suggested that I use stl. Any pointers on this would be greatly ap-
preciated.

googling "STL SGI" should give you SGI's documentation of their
implementation, which is the basis for most other implementations. You
can also use www.cppreference.com or www.cplusplus.com, both have quite
good documentation of the STL containers.