    I have a dropdownlist on the bottom of a long form which does a postback.
    How can I make the form "stay" where it's it and not go back to the top of
    the page after the code is ran? I can't use ajax in this case. Thanks.

    Cirene, Jun 10, 2008

  2. if using ASP.NET 2.0 you could set the maintainScrollPositionOnPostBack
    attribute to true on the <pages> element in your web.config or set it for
    each page in the @Page directive

    <pages maintainScrollPositionOnPostBack="true">

    --
    Misbah Arefin
    https://mcp.support.microsoft.com/profile/MISBAH.AREFIN

    Misbah Arefin, Jun 10, 2008