    into html for display ?

    Cheers
    AndyW
    AndyW, Jun 30, 2005

  2. The "easiest" way is to use an instance of the Word COM interface on the
    server. It has an export capability that will export a Word document to
    HTML. Any other means is likely to fail, or at the very least, take forever
    to implement. It should be noted, however, that Word doesn't translate to
    HTML very well.

    --
    HTH,

    Kevin Spencer