  1. Guest

    How can I access a Bitmap object from two pages pf a Web Application ?

    , Oct 13, 2004

  2. Scott Allen Guest

    HI Hadi:

    Could you explain in more detail what you are trying to do?
    Are you using a redirect or transfer between the two pages and want to
    use the same instance of a Bitmap object? If you are using
    Server.Transfer you could pass the reference in the Context.Items
    collection and pull the reference out in the second page.

    --
    Scott
    http://www.OdeToCode.com/blogs/scott/

    Scott Allen, Oct 13, 2004