On The Fly

aminihadi

How can I access a Bitmap object from two pages pf a Web Application ?

Scott Allen

HI Hadi:

Could you explain in more detail what you are trying to do?
Are you using a redirect or transfer between the two pages and want to
use the same instance of a Bitmap object? If you are using
Server.Transfer you could pass the reference in the Context.Items
collection and pull the reference out in the second page.