    requested for?

    Thanks in advance.
    , Oct 27, 2006

  2. Randy Webb Guest

    said the following on 10/27/2006 2:31 AM:
    > Hi,
    >
    > I have window 1 from which i launch window 2
    > Window 2 remains open showing page 1
    > In window 2, i navigate from page 1 to page 2
    > Window 1 tries to launch window 2 once again
    >
    > Currently, window 2 is showing page 2, but the request is for page 1
    >
    > Is it possible to identify on page 2 unload that page 1 is being
    > requested for?

    Is it possible for you to make that question any harder to read and
    understand?

    I think you are saying that your popup stays open, that the main page
    navigates that popup window and you want to know if the popup can know
    where you are navigating to. The answer is no. Not the popup window
    itself, without the main window telling the page in the popup to
    navigate somewhere.

    mainPage.html:

    function navigate(url){
    popupHandle.someFunction(url)