    Rahul Guest

    How to get webparts working step by step ...

    Rahul
    Rahul, Mar 21, 2007

  2. =?Utf-8?B?QWRsYWkgTWFzY2hpYWNo?=, Mar 21, 2007

  3. Rahul

    Rahul Guest

    Read all the links .. but no configuration information has been given ..
    see what I have done is ..
    created a website in IIS
    created seperate application pool with impersonated user.
    web.config has connection info, database has all the required tables
    when I start this page it doesn't load, hangs and if loaded it doesn't show
    design view.

    Rahul

    "Adlai Maschiach" <> wrote in
    message news:...