Once logon, the web application returs to login page again

Guest

Hi,

In my Web Application I have windows authenthication logon. Once I logon,
the Web Application works fine beucase it redirects to the invoked web page.
But just I click on this page everywhere, the Web app returns to login page
again!

Can anyone give me some help on this?

Best regards

Patrick.O.Ige

Maurizio Poletto
What are you clicking on the page.Is it a link??
please try to be more specific or try posting the some code
Patrick