onchange of a dropdown

DaveF

I need to capture a selected value of the onchange dropdown and put it in a
textbox???

John Saunders

DaveF said:
I need to capture a selected value of the onchange dropdown and put it in a
textbox???

What problem are you experiencing when you try to do this?

John Saunders

John Saunders

DaveF said:
I just don't know how to do this clietside

Ok, you didn't say you had to do it client side!

I'm not a JavaScript wizard, but I suppose that you have to get an
"onchange" event on the dropdown. That event should do something like
"textbox.value = dropdown.value;".

You can add a client-side event to a server-side control via:

dropdown.Attributes("onchange") = "textbox.value = dropdown.value;"

John Saunders