OnCheckedChanged event as an Confirm(".....")

Klaus E. Frederiksen

Hi

I'm trying to find a way to show an Confirmation box when the
OnCheckedChange event on a CheckBox fires. Somthing like this:
chkShipped.Attributes.Add("OnCheckedChanged", "return confirm('Are You sure
You want to select this ?');").

The Confirmation box shows OK, but what I actually want is that a
CheckChanged event handler gets called depended on the result of the
Confirm. So I tried to add an eventhandler like the this:
AddHandler chkShipped.CheckedChanged, AddressOf ShippedCheckChanged
but I can't get it to work.

Is there any way to show a Confirmation box from within an event handler ?

Objecta