OnClick & ButtonClick

Vinod I

Hi Team,

I want execute "Onclick" event whcih will trigger to a ClientSide Validation
Javascript and once that over, should call Server side Button_Click().

Please let me know how to do this for a Server side Button Control.

Thanks in advance

Cheeeeeeeeeers !!

Cor

Hi Vinod,

Try this (I am not sure if it does exact what you ask. so tell me please,
not the mail that is a dummy of course)

\\\needs a button on a webpage
Private Sub Page_Load(ByVal sender As System.Object, _
If Not IsPostBack Then
Me.Button1.Text = "Send Mail"
Me.Button1.Attributes("onClick") = _
"window.location='mailto:[email protected]?subject=Cor demo&body=I hope this
helps?';"
End If
End Sub
///