onclick event in template

biggerandbetterkahler

I have a link button in the HeaderTemplate of an accordion control but
i can't seem to get the onclick event ot fire. I've tried setting it on
the aspx page and in the codebehind but i'm still unable to get it to
fire.

Can anyone help!!!

Cowboy \(Gregory A. Beamer\)

As it is a control, consider using the Add Atttribute methods of the
control. Also, be sure you do not have any competing code from set up.
Viewing the page with "View Source" in the browser will allow you to follow
the code path.