    fire.

    Can anyone help!!!
    , Nov 20, 2006

  2. As it is a control, consider using the Add Atttribute methods of the
    control. Also, be sure you do not have any competing code from set up.
    Viewing the page with "View Source" in the browser will allow you to follow
    the code path.

    --
    Gregory A. Beamer
    MVP; MCP: +I, SE, SD, DBA

    Think outside the box!

    Cowboy \(Gregory A. Beamer\), Nov 21, 2006