onClick event on a multiple select[]

DarkkSide

Hi ng,

in a <SELECT .. multiple="yes"> I call a function associated to the onClick
event... this function contains a "for" that watch what elements are
selected, and on Mozilla that works fine.
Unfortunatly, Internet Explorer doesn't think so :)
it seems each time I click on the select it have a one-click-delay... I
think that IE runs the function *before* changing the select value...

Suggests?

DU

DarkkSide said:
Hi ng,

in a <SELECT .. multiple="yes">

I guess you meant <select ... multiple> because multiple="yes" is not
valid markup code.

I call a function associated to the onClick
event... this function contains a "for" that watch what elements are
selected, and on Mozilla that works fine.
Unfortunatly, Internet Explorer doesn't think so :)

I think it would have been useful and helpful to post an url of that
page of yours.
it seems each time I click on the select it have a one-click-delay... I
think that IE runs the function *before* changing the select value...

Maybe it's because you need an attribute event that is triggered on a
change of the selected values instead of being triggered on a mouse
click,... just like the onchange event.

DU