    Suggests?

    --
    *DkS
    DarkkSide, May 7, 2004

  2. DarkkSide

    DU Guest

    DarkkSide wrote:

    > Hi ng,
    >
    > in a <SELECT .. multiple="yes">

    I guess you meant <select ... multiple> because multiple="yes" is not
    valid markup code.

    I call a function associated to the onClick
    > event... this function contains a "for" that watch what elements are
    > selected, and on Mozilla that works fine.
    > Unfortunatly, Internet Explorer doesn't think so :)

    I think it would have been useful and helpful to post an url of that
    page of yours.

    > it seems each time I click on the select it have a one-click-delay... I
    > think that IE runs the function *before* changing the select value...

    Maybe it's because you need an attribute event that is triggered on a
    change of the selected values instead of being triggered on a mouse
    click,... just like the onchange event.

    DU

    DU, May 7, 2004