OnClick="return confirm" not work

Alan

I post this message here because I have post in js.group before, but onone
answer, thus i guess this is ASP issue.

<A HREF="http://SomeWebSite" OnClick="return confirm('Are you
sure?')">Click me</A>

or

<A HREF="http://SomeWebSite" OnClick="return confirm('Are you
sure?');return false;">Click me</A>

Everything fine in XP and 2000, but in all WindowsMe Stations, it redirects
the link even the users
click no, I check all the computers, they have installed IE6 Sp1 and
js enabled. What wrong ? Please help !

Evertjan.

Alan wrote on 02 mei 2005 in microsoft.public.inetserver.asp.general:
I post this message here because I have post in js.group before, but
onone answer, thus i guess this is ASP issue.

<A HREF="http://SomeWebSite" OnClick="return confirm('Are you
sure?')">Click me</A>

or

<A HREF="http://SomeWebSite" OnClick="return confirm('Are you
sure?');return false;">Click me</A>
Everything fine in XP and 2000, but in all WindowsMe Stations, it
redirects the link even the users
click no, I check all the computers, they have installed IE6 Sp1 and
js enabled. What wrong ? Please help !

Your guess is wrong.

ASP is serverside code,
and there is nothing serverside in yours.

Please go to a clientside javascript NG.

[btw, Everything NOT fine in XP and 2000]