OnClick Submit & Fresh

Matt

I have an ASP page that once a user puts a check in form field
checkbox I would like to have the the record updated and the page
refreshed? Any suggestions on how to handle this? This is currently
what I have for my checkbox:

Response.Write "<td valign=middle align=left><input type=checkbox
name=JobStatus " & SetCheckbox(cBool(objRecordset("JobStatus"))) & ">"

Thanks

Patrick

<input type="checkbox" name="JobStatus" onclick="form.submit();">

This will cause the form to post when the box is clicked