  1. I'm using ondblclick in a text field to load a value from somewhere else
    into that field. Seem fine on everything except mac products. Any workaround
    or solution? Thanks!
    Simon Wigzell, Feb 16, 2006

  2. Simon Wigzell

    RobG Guest

    Simon Wigzell wrote:
    > I'm using ondblclick in a text field to load a value from somewhere else
    > into that field. Seem fine on everything except mac products. Any workaround
    > or solution? Thanks!

    Mac products? Do you mean Safari? It works in Firefox 1.5 (Mac OS X 10.2
    or later, tested) and according to Quirksmode in Safari 1.3 (Mac OS X 10.3
    or later) - I can't test that right now.

    It does not work in earlier versions of Safari (I tested 1.0.3), I can't
    suggest a work-around that might be reasonable.

    --
    Rob
    RobG, Feb 16, 2006