ondblclick on a mac

Simon Wigzell

I'm using ondblclick in a text field to load a value from somewhere else
into that field. Seem fine on everything except mac products. Any workaround
or solution? Thanks!

RobG

Simon said:
I'm using ondblclick in a text field to load a value from somewhere else
into that field. Seem fine on everything except mac products. Any workaround
or solution? Thanks!

Mac products? Do you mean Safari? It works in Firefox 1.5 (Mac OS X 10.2
or later, tested) and according to Quirksmode in Safari 1.3 (Mac OS X 10.3
or later) - I can't test that right now.

It does not work in earlier versions of Safari (I tested 1.0.3), I can't
suggest a work-around that might be reasonable.