One Click Installer

DaZoner

Will there be a release of the One Click Installer (at least patching bugs
in included packages) that goes beyond 1.8.2-14 anytime soon?

Wolfgang Nádasi-Donner

--
Wolfgang Nádasi-Donner
(e-mail address removed)
DaZoner said:
Will there be a release of the One Click Installer (at least patching bugs
in included packages) that goes beyond 1.8.2-14 anytime soon?

I am working with 1.8.2-14 on W2K and WXP having some problems with German
keyboard. With 1.8.1.?? the problem didn't occur.

When using the the "interactive Ruby shell" the characters produced by
combinations with the <AtlGR>-key, especially "[", "]", "{", "}", cannot be
brought into the interpreter.

I hope this will work with 1.8.2-14++

Stephan Kämper

Wolfgang said:
--
Wolfgang Nádasi-Donner
(e-mail address removed)
Will there be a release of the One Click Installer (at least patching bugs
in included packages) that goes beyond 1.8.2-14 anytime soon?

I am working with 1.8.2-14 on W2K and WXP having some problems with German
keyboard. With 1.8.1.?? the problem didn't occur.

When using the the "interactive Ruby shell" the characters produced by
combinations with the <AtlGR>-key, especially "[", "]", "{", "}", cannot be
brought into the interpreter.

I hope this will work with 1.8.2-14++

You'll need to place a file called ".inputrc" at the right place
See
http://blade.nagaokaut.ac.jp/cgi-bi...talk/130456?130336-132476+split-mode-vertical

for example.

Happy rubying