One Contract-for-hire Developer Position-Dallas, Texas

Robert

We have an opening for a contract-for-hire position with an excellent
company in Dallas, Tx. The candidate "MUST HAVE" Python, ASP, Java
and other Web Languages will be a plus. The candidate must be very
senior, an out of the box thinker, also an innovator. Our client is
looking for someone who will do it the "right way", not just the way
they were told. The candidate will be working on a Variable Data
Layout Engine for Marketing Collateral. The hourly rate paid to
selected candidate will be $35/40.00 per hour with a conversion to
Permanent Hire Rate of $80K to $85K per year.

If you have an interest email you resume or call Bob or Jer at 214-
634-0808...Millennium Solutions, Inc., Dallas Texas