One fixed....new snag to contend with

Randy Webb

Beauregard said:
In alt.html, Randy Webb wrote:

I did not write in alt.html. I read and responded in
comp.lang.javascript, even though you may have read it in alt.html
Mind clarifying who is the fool you are referring to here, Randy?

It doesn't need clarification. But as was pointed out, it can happen in
20 seconds, depending on how you fall in the stack. I have removed
comp.lang.javascript from my reply, please keep it in alt.html where it
belongs.