    Passero Guest

    Is it possible to make an image background of a webstie that uses 2 frames?
    The image must be visible over the 2 frames

    Passero, Sep 4, 2003

  2. Passero

    Mark Jones Guest

    "Passero" <> wrote in message
    news:eek:iF5b.19153$-ops.be...
    > Is it possible to make an image background of a webstie that uses 2

    frames?
    > The image must be visible over the 2 frames

    Each frame is a separate web page, so the answer is no unless
    the image is very simple.

    Mark Jones, Sep 4, 2003

  3. Passero

    Passero Guest

    "Mark Jones" <> schreef in bericht
    > "Passero" <> wrote in message
    > > Is it possible to make an image background of a webstie that uses 2

    > frames?
    > > The image must be visible over the 2 frames

    > Each frame is a separate web page, so the answer is no unless
    > the image is very simple.

    This is what i've donne: i've divided my image into 2 images and set each of
    that image as a background of the site of one frame. It is almost not
    visible that it's a frame but it was hard to divide the jpg so that's why i
    was wondering if there would be a simpeler way to do so?

    Passero, Sep 4, 2003
  4. Passero wrote:

    > Is it possible to make an image background of a webstie that uses 2 frames?

    It is if you don't use frames. A similar effect to frames can be achieved
    with a combination of server-side includes and the CSS overflow property.

    playing://(nothing)

    Toby A Inkster, Sep 4, 2003