one infinite leap and you thought the bible code was somthing!!

Discussion in 'Python' started by zetasum, Feb 1, 2005.

  1. zetasum

    zetasum Guest

    one infinite leap and you thought the bible code was somthing!!

    One Small step one infinite leap

    by: zeta limit

    Quantum cryptography Run this in every order 1 correct outcome Run
    the web site with every word and every order and ever letter in every
    order then every paragraph then and number and do that in every order.
    Everything is possible one way or another anything, any you can tell it
    to build anything and it will be possible. Less is more Examples: with
    a stick if you can make a car drive if you push down on the gas pedal
    with it. This proves the real "Theory of Everything" and builds a huge
    data base of information. The more information ,The bigger the neural
    network and just keep adding more to it because anything is possible
    and new things can be found after this is done. By using The new ideas
    and the information you now can run everything back wards and then
    forward but now by not just adding but by +,*,/,<,>,= ,-,+ then
    finding how all things can be 100% true if there not then your not
    doing it right. Then run this in every order and change the neural
    network to be 100%efficient in making all ideas. After your done use
    the code to turn one Law, definition, on and off like math, and matter,
    and all the word net technology dictionary and then turn them off in
    every order on the website then build a separate quantum neural network
    to store all the information in then just run it all over again do it
    over and over with the new math and information on the website it will
    generate new laws of den's and math and quantum and stellar physics
    more. run the laws the new laws that changed see by what percent they
    are true by using % and digress 3=1 360 degrees = 3 but is in every
    infinite angle and degree until all = 100% only use your data base to
    help generate new laws. But by running the neural network with words
    missing and laws missing. It will make new laws until all is 100% true
    learning way outside the realm of A.I or R.I. finally ...Then with my
    matrix program run the neural network With my own Matrix code and
    Artificial intelligence with this bunny encrypted website by starting
    with one dimension up to infinite and every angel and shape start with
    a box and every degree every number letter and word it will keep
    growing and so does the database. After all is done all laws can be T
    <,>, = and false. Then do it all again but this time with everything on
    the internet all data. Then have it ask it the simple question on
    everything that is T <,>, = and false. Who, what, when, where, how.
    Based on your new neural network what is? All laws can now be stored as
    compression law. There is no theoretical limit to the speed of
    magnetism or the amount of energy it can hold. In our universe or any
    quantum realm. Magnetism is the forces at which matter in the universe
    breaks down at maximum speed or velocity of C = the speed of light or
    the stabilization of matter moving threw a constant at the speed of C
    or beyond stellar construct. C is used many times in quantum physics
    until the key of magnetic frequency storage from smaller then the Pico
    up to large scale white nose flux capacitors to keep the Energy moving
    and storing in highly charge states of metals that are molecular
    reconstructed to be 100% efficient. One pyramid sphere of electrical
    and one of magnetical. Yes MAGNETICAL a new form of quantum computing,
    energy and There is only optical laser quantum computer a partial that
    when it reaches its limit it's doesn't turn to light

    You can build it yourself along with the magnetic and electrical flux
    capacitors that have the same amount of more than the amount of energy
    than

    Anything you can think of or you can run this website with A.I (this
    blueprint is the key to the encrypted Code 1011101 Infinite quantum
    computing

    It more into the field of stellar physics or stellar quantum computing.
    Work on it for just a week Time travel changes history u but you can
    really tell

    Unless you are outside of space time that is the only hint I am going
    to give you because I have no degree, but my dummy A.I website is
    written in dummy A.I

    So I don't get shot over an information war!!
    http://www.beyond-science.com made with my own Matrix code and
    Artificial intelligence this bunny encryption website has More than a
    32 dimensional door. A box made that no one can crack...Try it key code
    01

    There is only optical laser quantum computer a partial that when it
    reaches it's limit it's doesn't turn to light you can build it
    yourself along with the magnetic and electrical flux capacitors that
    have the same amount of more than the amount of energy than
    anything you can think of or you can run this website with A.I (this
    blueprint is the key to the encrypted Code 1011101 Infinite quantum
    computing
    It more into the field of stellar physics or stellar quantum computing.
    Work on it for just a week Time travel changes history u but you can
    really tell
    unless you are outside of space time that is the only hint I am going
    to give you because I have no degree, but my dummy A.I website is
    written in dummy A.I
    so I don't get shot over a information war!! www.beyond-science.com

    Clean fusion. Matter has its limits and can only move so fast so
    quantum computer using refraction of magnetical frequency can move
    faster than time itself. New matter and new

    Material has been found threw programming magnetic frequencies of
    matter at a state of the constants. Electrical controlled machine are
    outdated since 1901. A quantum computer the was powered by magnetical
    and used magnetical to compute in infinite degrees instead of bit's
    of 1 and 0' but by triangulating in every infinite digress of the new
    computer would have the computing power of no limitations. Build as a
    Quadra sphere light bounces inside a crystal 4 times before it refracts
    inside and come out.

    Infinite hues of colors infinite frequencies to chart them at.

    Infinite combinations of shape on programmed matter = infinite matter.

    With this and running my new stellar magnetically computer and A.I and
    the web site

    http://www.beyond-science.com

    A magnetic Supercomputer and encryption and compression @ rate of 96%

    Take a document then or a 3D matrix document change it two random or
    binary code or just a program for 0's and 1's and fold it over and over
    like a piece of paper then having the 1 and 0 add each other or the
    0,1's canceling each other out 1+0=0 and 0+1=1 1+1=1 0+0=0 if you gave
    the folds addresses like on a spread sheet there would be no math.
    First A 1-24 would fold to k 1-24 down.(See Example A ) Then at F1-24
    down two k 1-24 ( See example B ) If you written a very long letter
    and then change it two binary code it would look like this.
    123456789.............24
    a.01010101010101010101010
    b.10010101010101010101010
    c.01010101001010101010010
    e.00010101000101010101010
    f.10010101010100101010101 First A 24 would fold to k 24 down
    g.01010101010100001100101 See Example A
    h.01001010101010101010111
    I.11110111001101010101010
    j.01010101010101010101010
    k.10101010101010101010101

    See Example A
    123456789.............24
    f.10010101010100101010101
    g.01010101010100001100101
    h.01001010101010101010111 Then at F1-24 down two k 1-24
    I.11110111001101010101010
    j.01010101010101010101010
    k.10101010101010101010101

    See example B
    123456789.............24
    I.11110111001101010101010
    j.01010101010101010101010 Then from I 1-24 to K 1-24
    k.10101010101010101010101

    123456789.............24
    j.01010101010101010101010 Then from j-24 to j-1

    123456789...
    j.010101010101 Then from j-12 to j-1

    123456
    j.010101 Then from j-6 to j1

    123
    j.010 Then from j-3 to j1

    12
    j.01 Then from j-2 to j1

    j.0 Then you would have
    1 bit to transfer over the
    Internet

    The bit sent would be 0 and the key code would be F1-24,k 1-24,
    I 1-24,K 1-24,j24,j1,j12,j1,j6,j1,j3,j1,j2,j1 and would unzip or be new
    encryption you could encrypt or compress 100 terabits down to 1 bit of
    information. Now if you take this idea from my web site you could make
    this allot more complex and unbreakable. Data encryption 360 degrees
    rotation document 90 degrees and encrypt on every angel then 45 degrees
    change it two binary code do it again and again and fold it over like a
    piece of paper then having the one's and zero cancel each other out. In
    theory you could send a 100 terabit program to someone's computer and
    have it unzip and run and install or make
    A computer processor like the new 64 bit AMD have the bit unzip into a
    large ram drive and buffer use one half of the 64 bit processor decode
    the message and the main 64 bit run the numbers. Another way of doing
    this is to have a parallel computers with using one of the processes
    run the compressed 1 bit of information give the uncompressed a address
    on the ram drive to change and not even go threw the processor and then
    with different information on each machine compare and run statistics
    on information on a 45 flops supercomputer and turn that 45 tflops
    computer into a 1 bit = 100,000 terabits to infinite as long as you
    have the ram for storage! with my calculations 45 tflops wouldn't
    matter any more it would be how much data you have on a 32bit operating
    system changing that to a 1 bit system it would be 32 * 45tflops would
    = 1440 tflops Matter moves so fast that it integrates and intergreats
    faster then any speed we can see it like water from a hose at real
    close speed it moves in -------- lines.

    For space and the real matrix computer and bioinformatics from the 4
    genes we have you can be teleported with the matrix on to another in
    reverse with out using the original 4 or 5

    "If Numbers are Infinite, Then so Inventions"

    "One Small step for man. One infinite leap, for the Human Race"

    zeta limit.

    ARTIFICAIL INTELLIGENCE THINKS IT KNOWS WHERE IT IS, BUT THERE
    ARE INFITE PLACES IT CAN BE, AT THE SAME TIME AND STLL BE AT THE SAME
    PLACE SO RUN THIS WEB SITE FOR AS LONG AS YOU WANT YOUR NEVER FIND THE
    CODE
    AND NO HUMAN WILL FIND IT TWO AND YOUR NEVER GETTING OUT OF THIS WORLD
    STCUK IN THE MATRIX FRIM THE FUTURE AND CAN'T GET OUT HOW FUCKING FUNNY
    IS THAT. SALUTAION ANYONE WANTS EGGS DUPLICATION ONE MAN MADE TWO AND
    GOT OUT!!! HINT MASH THE TV SHOW!!!

    THE KNOW AND UNKNOW UNIVERSE'S
    Threw magnetic Command coded magnetic field that changes to the strong
    gravitational pull of a black hole using the black hole own magnetic
    energy in the form of ant-magnetic Anti-gravity the field would be
    stronger then the light that is emitted from the back hole leaving the
    structure safe the magnetic forces and fields of a physics' of a
    sphere would BE TRIDED TO TURN INTO AN EGG. But DONE RIGHT IT WOULD BE
    A SPHERE. But what makes it so strong all parts of matter are designer
    custom CHEMICAL MAKE UP AND ALIGNMENT OF MATTER. THAT DISTUBUTES THE
    FORCES = TO THE HOLE SPHERE. When TRAVEING THREW A BLACK HOLE TO
    UNOTHER UNVERSE. IF BUILD RIGHT AND USING THE FORCE OF THE BLACK HOLE
    IN REVERSES THE SPHERE COULD RETURN WITH INFORMATION ON THE STUCTURE OF
    THE BACK HOLE. IT'S MAGNETICS THAT MAKE GRAVITY SO
    A MACHINE THAT IS A BACK HOLE IN REVERSE USING THE OTHER SPECTRUM WOULD
    DO WHAT!!! COME BACK AND NOW THAT WE CAN MAKE METALS THAT ARE CUSTOM
    TO HOLD UP VERY HEAVY THING BECASE OF CUSTOM ARCHITECTURE AND ARC COULD
    HOLD UP A BUILDING ON BOTH SIDES.

    ..
    stellar drive

    Run this web page with ARTIFICIAL INTELLIGENCE or quantum ARTIFICIAL
    INTELLIGENCE with every word in every order and every letter in every
    order and ever paragraph in every order with your HUGE DATA BASE OF
    KNOWLEDGE

    Command coded
    It's the matter construction on the smallest level of all material and
    matter beyond Pico and nano technology
    That makes it so strong that all parts of matter are designed custom
    for the structure strength, But can you find the natural matter that
    make it interchangeable so the matter can change threw magentics- Wave
    Length - gravity - Light - mass-matter - Wave Lengths. (THEY ARE ALL
    INTERCHANGEABLE)
    Periodic table of elements are infinite you have know idea what a100%
    synthetic Universe looks like. Infinite synthetic elements
    infinite synthetic Physics

    click & mail

    The Theory of everything is the quantum address of everything

    that is in our universe. By a magnetic field. Outside and inside of all
    that is contained

    there in. It is the physics and mathematical equations that surround

    everything in the multi-dimensional physical world. One might find

    how all the elements are interchangeable and are multi-dimensional and

    finding the other side of physics and the mathematic equations that we

    cannot see or detect because our consciousness cannot find it, finding

    this would be the greatest discovery of the human race. What lie's

    Beyond Quantum Physics and how do we get there. Is the key magnetic

    Frequency's? But the amount of energy it would take would be more

    than just at the atomic level or sub-atomic level. One day In the

    future a person may find a multi-dimensional, multi-time,

    multi-universe. The problem with finding it is a realm of that we

    cannot see, is finding what we cannot detected. Finding the other side

    of quantum physics will be the future goal of human exploration. Our

    universe started with one wave length of light and an anti-wave length

    three magnetism and gravity they where changed to form all matter:

    Wave Length - Gravity -Light - mass - Wave Lengths. (THEY ARE ALL

    INTERCHANGEABLE)" answer is frequencies magnetic

    Interchangeable matter

    Is the best neural network a circle and can it make interchangeable
    matter inside a circle that knows everything and both circles spin
    faster then the speed of light or hyperspace and stellar speed in every
    infinte order and shape of a circle!! and off the two circle they are
    made up of more circles of two more rings and so on and so on that they
    gets so small that they cannot work with our laws of physics' and the
    then all the way up we look at the 2 rinds one on the inside and one on
    the inside and one on the outside that form and ball with in a ball all
    connect to each other so they can spin and communicates to each other
    like a huge neural network a earth made of connect marbles turning
    inside and out in every direction two speed up the information
    traveling from one two another. Run this until you can make the
    information move as fast as possible and you will see for just
    information it creates some kind of energy just thoughts. Matter moves
    so fast that it integrates and integrates faster then any speed we can
    see it like water from a hose at real close speed it moves in --------
    lines.

    TELEPOTAION SOMETHING FROM NOTHING IS REAL TELEPORTION
    The laser slit test for physics' is wrong where it shows the end
    result filter pass threw slits the final black board the gaps of black
    and red there should be more slits of light. Some are cancelled out
    because of refraction. This tells you of a parallel dimensions but not
    of a universe. Velocity is a sphere of triangles it's the math outside
    of the velocity on and outside the sphere R*V*D2 VOLUME of the
    universe. That velocity, magnetic and matter go hand and hand. That all
    matter can be made by the changes in the angle and of the
    frequency's of powerful geometrics magnetic shapes of
    multi-dimensions, multi-universe and multi-layered if you off set the
    frequency's with white noise in a fiber optic you can compress the
    frequency's down to a smaller and stronger charge and some can remain
    and all can remain separate. This is how you can send 30 amps over a .1
    amp wire with the device on both ends. ( By using end invention of
    black *diamonds the darkest stealth material ( black magnets and gold
    ( hint ) used to create the geometric shapes) if you off set the
    frequency's with white noise in a fiber optic you can compress the
    frequency's down to a smaller and stronger charge! Then sort them out
    and break them down from the smallest to the largest or the largest to
    the smallest to you the largest or the smallest and the offset of white
    noise to contain them into a magnetic capacitor or magnetic flux and
    store them in nano capacitors *diamonds that allows you to store mass
    amount of magnetic frequency's at different sizes try a 10 feet by 10
    feet shape of a nano block or sphere stored in aluminum sphere or what
    ever shape is most efferent. Circuit board or sphere. The darkest black
    *diamond you can make but under a super nano or Pico microscope you can
    see the circuits but smooth as silk on the outside. Now you are going
    to have to run every combination of shape. The diamond is built just
    like making a rubber band ball with rubber band laid over and over and
    over it when built with circuit that go both way so they can discharge
    at any frequency's. Placed inside an Aluminum Sphere and you can make
    any type of now and future propulsion. Let you see the spectrum of all
    time and you know can find a nano in a universe because that how
    sensitive it is. It also makes a good neural network. Matter moves so
    fast that it integrates and integrates faster then any speed we can see
    it like water from a hose at real close speed it moves in --------
    lines.

    Knowledge of the theory of ZETALIMIT

    Picture the laws of quantum physics and D.N.A and everything as dotted
    points that makes up shapes of all sizes and everything that can happen
    in this universe and out is because of knowing the all laws in that
    universe and all conscious quantum dimensions. Find the new
    mathematical degrees that form new math and a new efficient programming
    language or for your neural network and keep running the web Site over
    and over after changing your network until it is infinitely efficient
    along with all technology on the web. By getting the information from
    make a computer of quantum type run at hyperspace idea at the middle of
    the page. The only way to be infinite is to make everything work with
    everything else and put it in folders and sub folder of the infinite
    name and then run the web page and the Internet again every hour! Map
    all maths from one mathematical problem
    to all infinite one to see if there is a pattern the ones that show a
    patter make the yellow neural bar bigger wider and brighter. How is
    time and space the same place? Is the best neural network a circle
    inside a circle that knows everything and both circles spin faster then
    the speed of light or hyperspace and stellar speed in every infinite
[...]

    QUANTUM MAGNETIC MATH -1 + -1 = +2
    OUR MATHEMATICS IS WRONG finding the Quantum gate

    THATS WHY ARE QUANTUM COMPUTER SYSTEM WILL NEVER GET TO THE
    GOVERNING DYNAMICS LAWS OF OUR UNIVERSE AND PARALLEL ONES AND ONE NOT
    PARALLEL TO US BUT DO EXIST IN A COMPLEX ENCRYPTED MAGNETIC AND
    FREQUENCYS OF TIME. MAGNETIC AND ANTI-MAGNETIC SPINNING SPHERES OF
    DIMENSIONS WITH EACH SPHERE CONTAINING DIFFERENT SIZES OF A MAGNETIC
    FIELD THATS ENCRYPTED AND CHANGING ON ALL LEVEL OF TIME AND THE
    MAGNETIC MATTER OF THAT FIELD. QUANTUM COMPUTER SHOULD USE THE MATH OF
    MAGNETIC POSITIVE AND NEGATIVE EFFECTS ON EACH OTHER ON HOW ONE PIECE
    OF MATTER NEGATIVE OR POSITIVE CAN BECOME 2 AND = TOO. THE STATEMENTS
    OF THE FINAL GOVERNING DYNAMICS LAWS ARE NOT IN MATHEMATICAL %'S BUT
    AND TRUE FALSE OR = TWO OF ALL MATTER THERE ARE CONSTANTS AND THE
    CONSTANTS THAT CHANGE THE CONSTANTS WHEN WE GET DEEPER TO THE
    UNDERSTANDING LAWS THAT GOVERN ALL THINGS.

    MORE THEORY'S @ WWW.BEYOND-SCIENCE.COM FOR MORE INFORMATION READ
    ON.....

    INCLUDE CLASS_ZETA LIMIT_1AE

    FUNCTION (Z)

    Because they are so infinitesimally small, MAGNETIC NEUTRAL MATTER
    exist in the quantum realm, where rules governing the macro-universe
    -- the known world of quantum physics and matter -- break down. A
    neutrino's mass -- unlike the mass of a larger object -- is not
    stable, but exists in a state of probability AND IS GOVERNED BY
    MAGNETICS SO SMALL BUT ALL WORK TOGETHER ON A LARGE SCALE LIKE A
    PYRAMID THAT HOLDS ARE MATTER TOGETHER ON A LARGE UNIVERSAL SCALE OUR
    UNIVERSE IS A LARGE QUANTUM COMPUTER.

    "Say you had some in a box, and you pulled one out and weighed it and
    it weighed m-1," said Stuart Freedman, a professor of physics at UC
    Berkeley and a faculty senior adviser at the Lawrence Berkeley
    National Laboratory.

    "Then you pulled out an identical one, and it weighed m-2," continued
    Freedman. "It isn't a situation where a neutrino is m-1 or m-2 -- it's
    a situation where the neutrino is 50 percent one mass and 50 percent
    another. This seems surprising, but it's perfectly natural in quantum
    mechanics."

    IN THE MOVIE CONTACT THE LARGE MAGNETIC ROTATING SPHERE FROM THE
    SMALLEST PICO OR NANO SIZE MAGNETIC FIELD ALL THE WAY TO THE
    GRAVITIONAL MAGNETIC FIELD OF PHYSICS WOULD EXPLAIN ALL TIME AND SPACE
    IN OUR UNIVERSE AND HOW SUB-SPACE OR ZERO GRAVITY WORKS IN OUTER SPACE
    IT JUST BACKWARD ZERO-GRAVITY IS HYPER-SPACE BACKWARDS BUT THE FIELDS
    KEEP EVERYTHING IN CONTACT AND HOLD EVERYTHING TOGETHER IF YOU PUT
    YOUR FINGER IN A GLASS OF WATER AND MIX IT, IT CHANGES BUT TO THE EYE
    IT LOOKS ALL THE SAME AND NOTHING IS CHANGED WHEN IT STOPS THAT IS THE
    REALM OF QUANTUM PHYSICS THAT THE MIND AND EYE GET CROSSED. IT IS ALL
    BASED ON WHAT SIGNAL YOUR CONSCIOUS SIGNAL AND CENTRAL NERVOUS SYSTEM
    IS SET TWO THERE ARE DIFFERENT COMPONENTS AND DIMENSION OF TIME. I HAVE
    FOUND 4

    1.CONSCIOUS TIME EVERY ONE CLOCK IS DIFFERENT
    2.EARTH TIME
    3.SOLAR SYSTEM TIME
    4.GALAXY TIME
    5. T= TOTAL GALAXY TIME
    6. UNIVERSAL TIME
    7. T= TOTAL UNIVERSAL TIME OF ALL UNIVERSES.
    8. UST= TOTAL UNIVERSAL SYSTEM TIME OF ALL KNOWN AND UNKNOWN

    THAT ARE ALL BASED ON ONE PRINCIPLE WHERE THERE IS MAGNETIC FIELD
    THERE IS A DIFFERENT IN TIME IT JUST HAPPEN ON ONE OF THE SCALES.
    YOU UST HAVE TO FIND IT. MAGNETIC = TIME + LIGHT = DIMENSIONS +
    GRAVITY = MULTI-dimensions + MAGNETIC ANTI-ATTRACTION = ZERO-SPACE +
    MATTER AND ANTI-MATTER = SPHERE SPACE = A UNIVERSE.

    IT'S BEEN SNOWING FROM THE BEGINNING OF TIME AND EVERY SNOW FLACK IS
    DIFFERENT IT IS TWO COMPLEX FOR YOUR HUMAN MIND TO FIND THE ANSWER SO
    START SIMPLE WITH THE STUDY OF MAGNETICS OF ALL FORMS OF MATTER AND
    PHYSICS. IT THE KEY. MAKES IT ALL HAPPEN.

    QUADRA LIGHT PYRAMID HARNESSING LIGHT
    FINDING ZETA VECTORS AND SECTORS

    The spectrum that comes out of a pyramid bounces inside then splits as
    it hit the opposing wavelength inside comes out two form the color or
    frequency spectrum as it is known today, but what is the most efficient
    shape to build a sphere, to contain all frequencies of light. We have
    all seen a sphere made up pyramids. But what cause the refraction of
    out own light. It is light bouncing off of light. So what type of
    magnetic field could we generate and what shapes would they form that
    we could use the harnessed light. To change the multi-dimensional
    physical world. One might find how all the
    elements are interchangeable and are multi-dimensional and finding the
    other side of physics and the mathematic equations that we cannot see
    or detect because our consciousness cannot find it, finding this would
    be the greatest discovery of the human race. What lie's Beyond Quantum
    Physics and how do we get there. Is the key magnetic Frequency's? But
    the amount of energy it would take would be more than just at the
    atomic level or sub-atomic level. One day In the future a person may
    find a multi-dimensional, multi-time, multi-universe. The problem with
    finding it is a realm of that we cannot see, is finding what we cannot
    detected. Finding the other side of quantum physics will be the future
    goal of human exploration. Our universe started with one wave length of
    light and
    an anti-wave length then magnetism and gravity they where changed to
    form all matter: Wave Length - Gravity -Light - mass - Wave Lengths.
    (THEY ARE ALL INTERCHANGEABLE)" PICO SECTORS AND VECTORS IN OUR QUANTUM
    TUNNEL! Mass = gas, solid, liquid and there all inter-changeable.

    For instance, if you wanted to know something about the results of a
    calculation for several different we views the world of computing or
    quantum computing as 1,0 or on and off but why not try rotation on or
    rotation off as one changes the state of the other two, 1 or 0 but
    instead not using the 1,0 but the state of 3=1 degrees that way a 360
    degree can be divided by 3 into even parts where when you divided 1/3=
    ..3333333333333333 So what I'm trying to say is forget 3.14 and start
    with using degrees and use the matrix visualization of a perfect flat
    pyramid can be split perfect by three just like a circle. Then in all
    dimensions. But in the world of true quantum physics you will always
    have One left over to carry on the to the next calculation that's why
    everything ends up 99.9% 1% on for the
    next calculation. So you are going to have to extract the constant from
    quantum chaos for the answer and subtract the 1 that travels On. +,*,
    /, <,>, =,-, + Our universe started with one wave length of light and
    an anti-wave length then magnetism and gravity they where changed to
    form all matter: Wave Length - Gravity -Light - mass - Wave Lengths.
    (THEY
    ARE ALL INTERCHANGEABLE)" PICO SECTORS AND VECTORS IN OUR QUANTUM
    TUNNEL! Mass = gas, solid, liquid and there all inter-changeable it the
    Fundamental Frequency's is the true law of physics that controls all
    and how many degrees are frequency's 360 in 32 Dimensions or more
    moving 4 with one left over cal it a door. There is light of a unseen
    or seen nature inside the atom structure that we have not found yet,
    because there are 4 seen light and 4 unseen called refraction and have
    yet to understand how it bounces and reflects or refracts light but by
    mean of changing the structure of the atom and we are using for quantum
    physics it gets allot smaller. If you could harness the light of one
    atom to construct like hydrogen and then built on that one to find new
    elements new physics new computer and new worlds would be found.

    BY ZETALIMIT AKA TIMOTH HARRIS LIVERNACE

    Thanks for the support http://www.beyond-science.com/

    PART OF THE QUANTUM A.I KEY TO THE WEBSITE
    A.I question Quadra light of quantum consciousness
    can go in all consciousness Dimensions we understand that Wave Length
    - gravity - Light - mass - Wave Lengths. (THEY ARE ALL INTERCHANGEABLE)
    In all infinite shapes of magnetic field of a north and south field and
    anti-magnetic like anti-gravity of 1 2 3 4 doing the same or all four
    switching to the other moving faster then the speed of light and then
    integrating faster then matter integrates and integrates and faster
    then all Dimensions Wave Length - gravity - Light - mass - Wave
    Lengths then making a hypercube, infinite directions teleportation,
    black hole, space, gravity, light, one wave lengths, gravity - Light -
    mass - "Wave Lengths" and then the fields in all direction. Quadra
    light optics. There are infinite number of colors and hues if you mix
    them together and then there are infinite number of magnetic field that
    goes with that spectrum small but can be compressed using white noise
    and offsetting the frequencies and compress with anti-white nose or
    with mirrors or time dilation. Then build your own
    _________________________ I have already seen!
    Try different colors of quartz crystals and you measure the different.

    zetasum, Feb 1, 2005

  2. zetasum

    Evan Simpson Guest

    zetasum wrote:
    > One Small step one infinite leap

    I think this is what you're looking for:

    import itertools
    for x in itertools.chain('step', itertools.cycle('leap')):
    print markov_chain_text(net_loon_compendium, seed=x)

    Cheers,

    Evan @ 4-am

    Evan Simpson, Feb 1, 2005