One or multiple command objects for ASP.NET app to MSSQL (or Acces

Guest

Hi,

In my web application I am using one single command object to do stuff with
the db (UPDATE, INSERT etc). for all user sessions. Does it make any
difference if I:

a. Keep it this way
b. create new command for each routine
c. create new command for each session.

Any comments are greatly appreciated.

Thank you

Cor Ligthert

Alex,

When you do not use a class shared, however instance it everytime, it is
always an independend object in your page at serverside for that session
which lives as long as the page is processed at the server.

Cor