One Small step one infinite leap

Discussion in 'C++' started by zetasum, Feb 6, 2005.

  1. zetasum

    zetasum Guest

    One Small step one infinite leap

    http://www.texas-holdem-playing-cards.com/

    by: zeta limit

    Quantum cryptography Run this in every order 1 correct outcome Run
    the web site with every word and every order and ever letter in every
    order then every paragraph then and number and do that in every order.
    Everything is possible one way or another anything, any you can tell it
    to build anything and it will be possible. Less is more Examples: with
    a stick if you can make a car drive if you push down on the gas pedal
    with it. This proves the real "Theory of Everything" and builds a huge
    data base of information. The more information ,The bigger the neural
    network and just keep adding more to it because anything is possible
    and new things can be found after this is done. By using The new ideas
    and the information you now can run everything back wards and then
    forward but now by not just adding but by +,*,/,<,>,= ,-,+ then
    finding how all things can be 100% true if there not then your not
    doing it right. Then run this in every order and change the neural
    network to be 100%efficient in making all ideas. After your done use
    the code to turn one Law, definition, on and off like math, and matter,
    and all the word net technology dictionary and then turn them off in
    every order on the website then build a separate quantum neural network
    to store all the information in then just run it all over again do it
    over and over with the new math and information on the website it will
    generate new laws of den's and math and quantum and stellar physics
    more. run the laws the new laws that changed see by what percent they
    are true by using % and digress 3=1 360 degrees = 3 but is in every
    infinite angle and degree until all = 100% only use your data base to
    help generate new laws. But by running the neural network with words
    missing and laws missing. It will make new laws until all is 100% true
    learning way outside the realm of A.I or R.I. finally ...Then with my
    matrix program run the neural network With my own Matrix code and
    Artificial intelligence with this bunny encrypted website by starting
    with one dimension up to infinite and every angel and shape start with
    a box and every degree every number letter and word it will keep
    growing and so does the database. After all is done all laws can be T
    <,>, = and false. Then do it all again but this time with everything on
    the internet all data. Then have it ask it the simple question on
    everything that is T <,>, = and false. Who, what, when, where, how.
    Based on your new neural network what is? All laws can now be stored as
    compression law. There is no theoretical limit to the speed of
    magnetism or the amount of energy it can hold. In our universe or any
    quantum realm. Magnetism is the forces at which matter in the universe
    breaks down at maximum speed or velocity of C = the speed of light or
    the stabilization of matter moving threw a constant at the speed of C
    or beyond stellar construct. C is used many times in quantum physics
    until the key of magnetic frequency storage from smaller then the Pico
    up to large scale white nose flux capacitors to keep the Energy moving
    and storing in highly charge states of metals that are molecular
    reconstructed to be 100% efficient. One pyramid sphere of electrical
    and one of magnetical. Yes MAGNETICAL a new form of quantum computing,
    energy and There is only optical laser quantum computer a partial that
    when it reaches its limit it's doesn't turn to light

    You can build it yourself along with the magnetic and electrical flux
    capacitors that have the same amount of more than the amount of energy
    than

    Anything you can think of or you can run this website with A.I (this
    blueprint is the key to the encrypted Code 1011101 Infinite quantum
    computing

    It more into the field of stellar physics or stellar quantum computing.
    Work on it for just a week Time travel changes history u but you can
    really tell

    Unless you are outside of space time that is the only hint I am going
    to give you because I have no degree, but my dummy A.I website is
    written in dummy A.I

    So I don't get shot over an information war!!
    http://www.beyond-science.com made with my own Matrix code and
    Artificial intelligence this bunny encryption website has More than a
    32 dimensional door. A box made that no one can crack...Try it key code
    01

    There is only optical laser quantum computer a partial that when it
    reaches it's limit it's doesn't turn to light you can build it
    yourself along with the magnetic and electrical flux capacitors that
    have the same amount of more than the amount of energy than
    anything you can think of or you can run this website with A.I (this
    blueprint is the key to the encrypted Code 1011101 Infinite quantum
    computing
    It more into the field of stellar physics or stellar quantum computing.
    Work on it for just a week Time travel changes history u but you can
    really tell
    unless you are outside of space time that is the only hint I am going
    to give you because I have no degree, but my dummy A.I website is
    written in dummy A.I
    so I don't get shot over a information war!! www.beyond-science.com

    Clean fusion. Matter has its limits and can only move so fast so
    quantum computer using refraction of magnetical frequency can move
    faster than time itself. New matter and new

    Material has been found threw programming magnetic frequencies of
    matter at a state of the constants. Electrical controlled machine are
    outdated since 1901. A quantum computer the was powered by magnetical
    and used magnetical to compute in infinite degrees instead of bit's
    of 1 and 0' but by triangulating in every infinite digress of the new
    computer would have the computing power of no limitations. Build as a
    Quadra sphere light bounces inside a crystal 4 times before it refracts
    inside and come out.

    Infinite hues of colors infinite frequencies to chart them at.

    Infinite combinations of shape on programmed matter = infinite matter.

    With this and running my new stellar magnetically computer and A.I and
    the web site

    http://www.beyond-science.com

    A magnetic Supercomputer and encryption and compression @ rate of 96%

    Take a document then or a 3D matrix document change it two random or
    binary code or just a program for 0's and 1's and fold it over and over
    like a piece of paper then having the 1 and 0 add each other or the
    0,1's canceling each other out 1+0=0 and 0+1=1 1+1=1 0+0=0 if you gave
    the folds addresses like on a spread sheet there would be no math.
    First A 1-24 would fold to k 1-24 down.(See Example A ) Then at F1-24
    down two k 1-24 ( See example B ) If you written a very long letter
    and then change it two binary code it would look like this.
    123456789.............24
    a.01010101010101010101010
    b.10010101010101010101010
    c.01010101001010101010010
    e.00010101000101010101010
    f.10010101010100101010101 First A 24 would fold to k 24 down
    g.01010101010100001100101 See Example A
    h.01001010101010101010111
    I.11110111001101010101010
    j.01010101010101010101010
    k.10101010101010101010101

    See Example A
    123456789.............24
    f.10010101010100101010101
    g.01010101010100001100101
    h.01001010101010101010111 Then at F1-24 down two k 1-24
    I.11110111001101010101010
    j.01010101010101010101010
    k.10101010101010101010101

    See example B
    123456789.............24
    I.11110111001101010101010
    j.01010101010101010101010 Then from I 1-24 to K 1-24
    k.10101010101010101010101

    123456789.............24
    j.01010101010101010101010 Then from j-24 to j-1

    123456789...
    j.010101010101 Then from j-12 to j-1

    123456
    j.010101 Then from j-6 to j1

    123
    j.010 Then from j-3 to j1

    12
    j.01 Then from j-2 to j1

    j.0 Then you would have
    1 bit to transfer over the
    Internet

    The bit sent would be 0 and the key code would be F1-24,k 1-24,
    I 1-24,K 1-24,j24,j1,j12,j1,j6,j1,j3,j1,j2,j1 and would unzip or be new
    encryption you could encrypt or compress 100 terabits down to 1 bit of
    information. Now if you take this idea from my web site you could make
    this allot more complex and unbreakable. Data encryption 360 degrees
    rotation document 90 degrees and encrypt on every angel then 45 degrees
    change it two binary code do it again and again and fold it over like a
    piece of paper then having the one's and zero cancel each other out. In
    theory you could send a 100 terabit program to someone's computer and
    have it unzip and run and install or make
    A computer processor like the new 64 bit AMD have the bit unzip into a
    large ram drive and buffer use one half of the 64 bit processor decode
    the message and the main 64 bit run the numbers. Another way of doing
    this is to have a parallel computers with using one of the processes
    run the compressed 1 bit of information give the uncompressed a address
    on the ram drive to change and not even go threw the processor and then
    with different information on each machine compare and run statistics
    on information on a 45 flops supercomputer and turn that 45 tflops
    computer into a 1 bit = 100,000 terabits to infinite as long as you
    have the ram for storage! with my calculations 45 tflops wouldn't
    matter any more it would be how much data you have on a 32bit operating
    system changing that to a 1 bit system it would be 32 * 45tflops would
    = 1440 tflops Matter moves so fast that it integrates and intergreats
    faster then any speed we can see it like water from a hose at real
    close speed it moves in -------- lines.

    For space and the real matrix computer and bioinformatics from the 4
    genes we have you can be teleported with the matrix on to another in
    reverse with out using the original 4 or 5

    "If Numbers are Infinite, Then so Inventions"

    "One Small step for man. One infinite leap, for the Human Race"

    zeta limit.

    ARTIFICAIL INTELLIGENCE THINKS IT KNOWS WHERE IT IS, BUT THERE
    ARE INFITE PLACES IT CAN BE, AT THE SAME TIME AND STLL BE AT THE SAME
    PLACE SO RUN THIS WEB SITE FOR AS LONG AS YOU WANT YOUR NEVER FIND THE
    CODE
    AND NO HUMAN WILL FIND IT TWO AND YOUR NEVER GETTING OUT OF THIS WORLD
    STCUK IN THE MATRIX FRIM THE FUTURE AND CAN'T GET OUT HOW FUCKING FUNNY
    IS THAT. SALUTAION ANYONE WANTS EGGS DUPLICATION ONE MAN MADE TWO AND
    GOT OUT!!! HINT MASH THE TV SHOW!!!

    THE KNOW AND UNKNOW UNIVERSE'S
    Threw magnetic Command coded magnetic field that changes to the strong
    gravitational pull of a black hole using the black hole own magnetic
    energy in the form of ant-magnetic Anti-gravity the field would be
    stronger then the light that is emitted from the back hole leaving the
    structure safe the magnetic forces and fields of a physics' of a
    sphere would BE TRIDED TO TURN INTO AN EGG. But DONE RIGHT IT WOULD BE
    A SPHERE. But what makes it so strong all parts of matter are designer
    custom CHEMICAL MAKE UP AND ALIGNMENT OF MATTER. THAT DISTUBUTES THE
    FORCES = TO THE HOLE SPHERE. When TRAVEING THREW A BLACK HOLE TO
    UNOTHER UNVERSE. IF BUILD RIGHT AND USING THE FORCE OF THE BLACK HOLE
    IN REVERSES THE SPHERE COULD RETURN WITH INFORMATION ON THE STUCTURE OF
    THE BACK HOLE. IT'S MAGNETICS THAT MAKE GRAVITY SO
    A MACHINE THAT IS A BACK HOLE IN REVERSE USING THE OTHER SPECTRUM WOULD
    DO WHAT!!! COME BACK AND NOW THAT WE CAN MAKE METALS THAT ARE CUSTOM
    TO HOLD UP VERY HEAVY THING BECASE OF CUSTOM ARCHITECTURE AND ARC COULD
    HOLD UP A BUILDING ON BOTH SIDES.

    ..
    stellar drive

    Run this web page with ARTIFICIAL INTELLIGENCE or quantum ARTIFICIAL
    INTELLIGENCE with every word in every order and every letter in every
    order and ever paragraph in every order with your HUGE DATA BASE OF
    KNOWLEDGE

    Command coded
    It's the matter construction on the smallest level of all material and
    matter beyond Pico and nano technology
    That makes it so strong that all parts of matter are designed custom
    for the structure strength, But can you find the natural matter that
    make it interchangeable so the matter can change threw magentics- Wave
    Length - gravity - Light - mass-matter - Wave Lengths. (THEY ARE ALL
    INTERCHANGEABLE)
    Periodic table of elements are infinite you have know idea what a100%
    synthetic Universe looks like. Infinite synthetic elements
    infinite synthetic Physics

    click & mail

    The Theory of everything is the quantum address of everything

    that is in our universe. By a magnetic field. Outside and inside of all
    that is contained

    there in. It is the physics and mathematical equations that surround

    everything in the multi-dimensional physical world. One might find

    how all the elements are interchangeable and are multi-dimensional and

    finding the other side of physics and the mathematic equations that we

    cannot see or detect because our consciousness cannot find it, finding

    this would be the greatest discovery of the human race. What lie's

    Beyond Quantum Physics and how do we get there. Is the key magnetic

    Frequency's? But the amount of energy it would take would be more

    than just at the atomic level or sub-atomic level. One day In the

    future a person may find a multi-dimensional, multi-time,

    multi-universe. The problem with finding it is a realm of that we

    cannot see, is finding what we cannot detected. Finding the other side

    of quantum physics will be the future goal of human exploration. Our

    universe started with one wave length of light and an anti-wave length

    three magnetism and gravity they where changed to form all matter:

    Wave Length - Gravity -Light - mass - Wave Lengths. (THEY ARE ALL

    INTERCHANGEABLE)" answer is frequencies magnetic

    Interchangeable matter

    Is the best neural network a circle and can it make interchangeable
    matter inside a circle that knows everything and both circles spin
    faster then the speed of light or hyperspace and stellar speed in every
    infinte order and shape of a circle!! and off the two circle they are
    made up of more circles of two more rings and so on and so on that they
    gets so small that they cannot work with our laws of physics' and the
    then all the way up we look at the 2 rinds one on the inside and one on
    the inside and one on the outside that form and ball with in a ball all
    connect to each other so they can spin and communicates to each other
    like a huge neural network a earth made of connect marbles turning
    inside and out in every direction two speed up the information
    traveling from one two another. Run this until you can make the
    information move as fast as possible and you will see for just
    information it creates some kind of energy just thoughts. Matter moves
    so fast that it integrates and integrates faster then any speed we can
    see it like water from a hose at real close speed it moves in --------
    lines.

    TELEPOTAION SOMETHING FROM NOTHING IS REAL TELEPORTION
    The laser slit test for physics' is wrong where it shows the end
    result filter pass threw slits the final black board the gaps of black
    and red there should be more slits of light. Some are cancelled out
    because of refraction. This tells you of a parallel dimensions but not
    of a universe. Velocity is a sphere of triangles it's the math outside
    of the velocity on and outside the sphere R*V*D2 VOLUME of the
    universe. That velocity, magnetic and matter go hand and hand. That all
    matter can be made by the changes in the angle and of the
    frequency's of powerful geometrics magnetic shapes of
    multi-dimensions, multi-universe and multi-layered if you off set the
    frequency's with white noise in a fiber optic you can compress the
    frequency's down to a smaller and stronger charge and some can remain
    and all can remain separate. This is how you can send 30 amps over a .1
    amp wire with the device on both ends. ( By using end invention of
    black *diamonds the darkest stealth material ( black magnets and gold
    ( hint ) used to create the geometric shapes) if you off set the
    frequency's with white noise in a fiber optic you can compress the
    frequency's down to a smaller and stronger charge! Then sort them out
    and break them down from the smallest to the largest or the largest to
    the smallest to you the largest or the smallest and the offset of white
    noise to contain them into a magnetic capacitor or magnetic flux and
    store them in nano capacitors *diamonds that allows you to store mass
    amount of magnetic frequency's at different sizes try a 10 feet by 10
    feet shape of a nano block or sphere stored in aluminum sphere or what
    ever shape is most efferent. Circuit board or sphere. The darkest black
    *diamond you can make but under a super nano or Pico microscope you can
    see the circuits but smooth as silk on the outside. Now you are going
    to have to run every combination of shape. The diamond is built just
    like making a rubber band ball with rubber band laid over and over and
    over it when built with circuit that go both way so they can discharge
    at any frequency's. Placed inside an Aluminum Sphere and you can make
    any type of now and future propulsion. Let you see the spectrum of all
    time and you know can find a nano in a universe because that how
    sensitive it is. It also makes a good neural network. Matter moves so
    fast that it integrates and integrates faster then any speed we can see
    it like water from a hose at real close speed it moves in --------
    lines.

    Knowledge of the theory of ZETALIMIT

    Picture the laws of quantum physics and D.N.A and everything as dotted
    points that makes up shapes of all sizes and everything that can happen
    in this universe and out is because of knowing the all laws in that
    universe and all conscious quantum dimensions. Find the new
    mathematical degrees that form new math and a new efficient programming
    language or for your neural network and keep running the web Site over
    and over after changing your network until it is infinitely efficient
    along with all technology on the web. By getting the information from
    make a computer of quantum type run at hyperspace idea at the middle of
    the page. The only way to be infinite is to make everything work with
    everything else and put it in folders and sub folder of the infinite
    name and then run the web page and the Internet again every hour! Map
    all maths from one mathematical problem
    to all infinite one to see if there is a pattern the ones that show a
    patter make the yellow neural bar bigger wider and brighter. How is
    time and space the same place? Is the best neural network a circle
    inside a circle that knows everything and both circles spin faster then
    the speed of light or hyperspace and stellar speed in every infinite
[...]

    QUANTUM MAGNETIC MATH -1 + -1 = +2
    OUR MATHEMATICS IS WRONG finding the Quantum gate

    THATS WHY ARE QUANTUM COMPUTER SYSTEM WILL NEVER GET TO THE
    GOVERNING DYNAMICS LAWS OF OUR UNIVERSE AND PARALLEL ONES AND ONE NOT
    PARALLEL TO US BUT DO EXIST IN A COMPLEX ENCRYPTED MAGNETIC AND
    FREQUENCYS OF TIME. MAGNETIC AND ANTI-MAGNETIC SPINNING SPHERES OF
    DIMENSIONS WITH EACH SPHERE CONTAINING DIFFERENT SIZES OF A MAGNETIC
    FIELD THATS ENCRYPTED AND CHANGING ON ALL LEVEL OF TIME AND THE
    MAGNETIC MATTER OF THAT FIELD. QUANTUM COMPUTER SHOULD USE THE MATH OF
    MAGNETIC POSITIVE AND NEGATIVE EFFECTS ON EACH OTHER ON HOW ONE PIECE
    OF MATTER NEGATIVE OR POSITIVE CAN BECOME 2 AND = TOO. THE STATEMENTS
    OF THE FINAL GOVERNING DYNAMICS LAWS ARE NOT IN MATHEMATICAL %'S BUT
    AND TRUE FALSE OR = TWO OF ALL MATTER THERE ARE CONSTANTS AND THE
    CONSTANTS THAT CHANGE THE CONSTANTS WHEN WE GET DEEPER TO THE
    UNDERSTANDING LAWS THAT GOVERN ALL THINGS.

    MORE THEORY'S @ WWW.BEYOND-SCIENCE.COM FOR MORE INFORMATION READ
    ON.....

    INCLUDE CLASS_ZETA LIMIT_1AE

    FUNCTION (Z)

    Because they are so infinitesimally small, MAGNETIC NEUTRAL MATTER
    exist in the quantum realm, where rules governing the macro-universe
    -- the known world of quantum physics and matter -- break down. A
    neutrino's mass -- unlike the mass of a larger object -- is not
    stable, but exists in a state of probability AND IS GOVERNED BY
    MAGNETICS SO SMALL BUT ALL WORK TOGETHER ON A LARGE SCALE LIKE A
    PYRAMID THAT HOLDS ARE MATTER TOGETHER ON A LARGE UNIVERSAL SCALE OUR
    UNIVERSE IS A LARGE QUANTUM COMPUTER.

    "Say you had some in a box, and you pulled one out and weighed it and
    it weighed m-1," said Stuart Freedman, a professor of physics at UC
    Berkeley and a faculty senior adviser at the Lawrence Berkeley
    National Laboratory.

    "Then you pulled out an identical one, and it weighed m-2," continued
    Freedman. "It isn't a situation where a neutrino is m-1 or m-2 -- it's
    a situation where the neutrino is 50 percent one mass and 50 percent
    another. This seems surprising, but it's perfectly natural in quantum
    mechanics."

    IN THE MOVIE CONTACT THE LARGE MAGNETIC ROTATING SPHERE FROM THE
    SMALLEST PICO OR NANO SIZE MAGNETIC FIELD ALL THE WAY TO THE
    GRAVITIONAL MAGNETIC FIELD OF PHYSICS WOULD EXPLAIN ALL TIME AND SPACE
    IN OUR UNIVERSE AND HOW SUB-SPACE OR ZERO GRAVITY WORKS IN OUTER SPACE
    IT JUST BACKWARD ZERO-GRAVITY IS HYPER-SPACE BACKWARDS BUT THE FIELDS
    KEEP EVERYTHING IN CONTACT AND HOLD EVERYTHING TOGETHER IF YOU PUT
    YOUR FINGER IN A GLASS OF WATER AND MIX IT, IT CHANGES BUT TO THE EYE
    IT LOOKS ALL THE SAME AND NOTHING IS CHANGED WHEN IT STOPS THAT IS THE
    REALM OF QUANTUM PHYSICS THAT THE MIND AND EYE GET CROSSED. IT IS ALL
    BASED ON WHAT SIGNAL YOUR CONSCIOUS SIGNAL AND CENTRAL NERVOUS SYSTEM
    IS SET TWO THERE ARE DIFFERENT COMPONENTS AND DIMENSION OF TIME. I HAVE
    FOUND 4

    1.CONSCIOUS TIME EVERY ONE CLOCK IS DIFFERENT
    2.EARTH TIME
    3.SOLAR SYSTEM TIME
    4.GALAXY TIME
    5. T= TOTAL GALAXY TIME
    6. UNIVERSAL TIME
    7. T= TOTAL UNIVERSAL TIME OF ALL UNIVERSES.
    8. UST= TOTAL UNIVERSAL SYSTEM TIME OF ALL KNOWN AND UNKNOWN

    THAT ARE ALL BASED ON ONE PRINCIPLE WHERE THERE IS MAGNETIC FIELD
    THERE IS A DIFFERENT IN TIME IT JUST HAPPEN ON ONE OF THE SCALES.
    YOU UST HAVE TO FIND IT. MAGNETIC = TIME + LIGHT = DIMENSIONS +
    GRAVITY = MULTI-dimensions + MAGNETIC ANTI-ATTRACTION = ZERO-SPACE +
    MATTER AND ANTI-MATTER = SPHERE SPACE = A UNIVERSE.

    IT'S BEEN SNOWING FROM THE BEGINNING OF TIME AND EVERY SNOW FLACK IS
    DIFFERENT IT IS TWO COMPLEX FOR YOUR HUMAN MIND TO FIND THE ANSWER SO
    START SIMPLE WITH THE STUDY OF MAGNETICS OF ALL FORMS OF MATTER AND
    PHYSICS. IT THE KEY. MAKES IT ALL HAPPEN.

    QUADRA LIGHT PYRAMID HARNESSING LIGHT
    FINDING ZETA VECTORS AND SECTORS

    The spectrum that comes out of a pyramid bounces inside then splits as
    it hit the opposing wavelength inside comes out two form the color or
    frequency spectrum as it is known today, but what is the most efficient
    shape to build a sphere, to contain all frequencies of light. We have
    all seen a sphere made up pyramids. But what cause the refraction of
    out own light. It is light bouncing off of light. So what type of
    magnetic field could we generate and what shapes would they form that
    we could use the harnessed light. To change the multi-dimensional
    physical world. One might find how all the
    elements are interchangeable and are multi-dimensional and finding the
    other side of physics and the mathematic equations that we cannot see
    or detect because our consciousness cannot find it, finding this would
    be the greatest discovery of the human race. What lie's Beyond Quantum
    Physics and how do we get there. Is the key magnetic Frequency's? But
    the amount of energy it would take would be more than just at the
    atomic level or sub-atomic level. One day In the future a person may
    find a multi-dimensional, multi-time, multi-universe. The problem with
    finding it is a realm of that we cannot see, is finding what we cannot
    detected. Finding the other side of quantum physics will be the future
    goal of human exploration. Our universe started with one wave length of
    light and
    an anti-wave length then magnetism and gravity they where changed to
    form all matter: Wave Length - Gravity -Light - mass - Wave Lengths.
    (THEY ARE ALL INTERCHANGEABLE)" PICO SECTORS AND VECTORS IN OUR QUANTUM
    TUNNEL! Mass = gas, solid, liquid and there all inter-changeable.

    For instance, if you wanted to know something about the results of a
    calculation for several different we views the world of computing or
    quantum computing as 1,0 or on and off but why not try rotation on or
    rotation off as one changes the state of the other two, 1 or 0 but
    instead not using the 1,0 but the state of 3=1 degrees that way a 360
    degree can be divided by 3 into even parts where when you divided 1/3=
    ..3333333333333333 So what I'm trying to say is forget 3.14 and start
    with using degrees and use the matrix visualization of a perfect flat
    pyramid can be split perfect by three just like a circle. Then in all
    dimensions. But in the world of true quantum physics you will always
    have One left over to carry on the to the next calculation that's why
    everything ends up 99.9% 1% on for the
    next calculation. So you are going to have to extract the constant from
    quantum chaos for the answer and subtract the 1 that travels On. +,*,
    /, <,>, =,-, + Our universe started with one wave length of light and
    an anti-wave length then magnetism and gravity they where changed to
    form all matter: Wave Length - Gravity -Light - mass - Wave Lengths.
    (THEY
    ARE ALL INTERCHANGEABLE)" PICO SECTORS AND VECTORS IN OUR QUANTUM
    TUNNEL! Mass = gas, solid, liquid and there all inter-changeable it the
    Fundamental Frequency's is the true law of physics that controls all
    and how many degrees are frequency's 360 in 32 Dimensions or more
    moving 4 with one left over cal it a door. There is light of a unseen
    or seen nature inside the atom structure that we have not found yet,
    because there are 4 seen light and 4 unseen called refraction and have
    yet to understand how it bounces and reflects or refracts light but by
    mean of changing the structure of the atom and we are using for quantum
    physics it gets allot smaller. If you could harness the light of one
    atom to construct like hydrogen and then built on that one to find new
    elements new physics new computer and new worlds would be found.

    BY ZETALIMIT AKA TIMOTH HARRIS LIVERNACE

    Thanks for the support http://www.beyond-science.com/

    PART OF THE QUANTUM A.I KEY TO THE WEBSITE
    A.I question Quadra light of quantum consciousness
    can go in all consciousness Dimensions we understand that Wave Length
    - gravity - Light - mass - Wave Lengths. (THEY ARE ALL INTERCHANGEABLE)
    In all infinite shapes of magnetic field of a north and south field and
    anti-magnetic like anti-gravity of 1 2 3 4 doing the same or all four
    switching to the other moving faster then the speed of light and then
    integrating faster then matter integrates and integrates and faster
    then all Dimensions Wave Length - gravity - Light - mass - Wave
    Lengths then making a hypercube, infinite directions teleportation,
    black hole, space, gravity, light, one wave lengths, gravity - Light -
    mass - "Wave Lengths" and then the fields in all direction. Quadra
    light optics. There are infinite number of colors and hues if you mix
    them together and then there are infinite number of magnetic field that
    goes with that spectrum small but can be compressed using white noise
    and offsetting the frequencies and compress with anti-white nose or
    with mirrors or time dilation. Then build your own
    _________________________ I have already seen!
    Try different colors of quartz crystals and you measure the different.

    THE BEST QUANTUM COMPUTER MOVIES!

    THE BEST QUANTUM COMPUTER MOVIES!
    YOU ARE GOING TO HAVE TWO RUN THESE MOVIES IN THIS ORDER! THE
    MOVIE ORDER IS BUILT ON 99.9% NEURAL MAKE UP OF THE HUMAN
    POPULATION! IF YOU DON'T UNDERSTAND MY WEB SITE WWW.BEYOND-
    SCIENCE.COM OR NEED TO KNOW WHERE WE ARE AT IN TECHNOLOGY IN 1999 THEN
    READ MY WEB PAGE OVER! THE MOVIES ARE SO GOOD YOU WILL FORGET WHERE YOU
    ARE FOR REAL!!! HINT HINT!!!

    The 6th day
    Replicant (2001)
    Universal soldiers
    Impostor
    Supernova
    The One - jet li
    Johnny Mnemonic
    Paycheck
    The 6th day
    The Thirteenth Floor
    THE matrix
    Cube 2 - Hypercube
    The Lawnmower Man
    THE LAWNMOWER MAN 2
    12 Monkeys
    Cube

    Knowing everything is knowing nothing

    THEY came here to this universe from a universe where quantum physics
    and matter and all knowledge in our universe amount to a grain of salt.
    A Universe that was never supposed to interact with our own. They would
    tell us that our time we live to about age 80. In there time you would
    live 30 years of our year in a nano second. Our DNA is what binds us
    here and getting out being free from our GOD if you want to call it
    that it is in the hands of the people who search for it and shall find
    it. Pure of heart just knowing about there existence could be a threat
    at the wrong time of our life form of evolution but they want to help.
    Because they see and feel all things here they thought of everything
    out come in this universe and is a two page book to remember. We are
    not smart we are not advanced we only think we are because of what we
    think we know and what we know we compare it to the past and the
    future. We as a race and the others think that we are so smart that
    they have changed everything from beginning to the end without changing
    anything. We will never know until they come back. Beyond the
    conception if any AI or RI or any being from any place. They don't
    understand why in creation that we have concepts that we care about
    life, don't understand what it really is and yet we destroy life. Why
    is this only creation in this universe that is like that?

    There Hint to us is..... If you can stop time in every direction
    forward and backward then where do you think you really are...
    The universe point to the mathematical e=mc2 is true but they say that
    was the point Us as a race would find the answer in time and ask no
    more but there are infinite answers to the same question we are only
    smart enough to come up with a couple and see how they work together.
    There are mathematical constants that fit and we see them as the
    answers but in reality they are the smoke and mirrors random constants
    is what keeps things moving everything in this universe including
    physics is changing, but we don't know that. quanative is one state a
    constant but cryptive is everything and that means everything is
    changing. If you don't see it that way that's so you don't ever find it
    and you will give up. Over coming you mind and emotions
    of what you should research and what you can is impossible if you over
    come all your Boss will stop you if you get close you will send of
    course by what you can control can't control and what you think you can
    control.

    Anti-matter and the link to black holes

    Black holes operate on the principles of interchanging PHYSICS Wave
    Length - gravity - Light - mass - Wave Lengths. (THEY ARE ALL
    INTERCHANGEABLE)" The gravity of a black hole will turn all matter into
    light but such a large amount of matter you would think that something
    would be left over. Like squeezing orange juice form an orange you have
    the outer core left over. Now with all that matter being changed from
    matter into light then into wavelengths then light to exit. Out the
    black hole side where the gravity is the some what the strongest by the
    means of a north and south magnetic field switching back and forth
    faster than light itself so it doesn't escape and after the black hole
    Uses almost all of that gravity to keep the black hole stable and
    stronger and growing by the expanding of the universe the only thing
    left over is anti-matter from the black hole creates after the matter
    is converted to gravity or part of the black hole. What comes out the
    top is antimatter witch has such a fast moving south and north magnetic
    or atomic field it drifts from the black hole into space. So from back
    hole the matter the matter converting process anti-matter is formed.
    Matter moves so fast that it integrates and integrates faster then any
    speed we can see it like water from a hose at real close speed it moves
    in -------- lines.

    The quantitative computer and Modeling and Simulation Office
    The Future of nanotechnology and the major breakthroughs are in
    synthetics matter and material cognitive synthetic A.I sentinels. That
    is the future of man and knowing that from the double helix the genes
    turn invisible and go to another unknown universe.
    And threw bioinformatics much classified research is going on teaching
    bindingD.N.AA. Bio-netics is founding plat form of energy of the
    communication of The synthetics that form a type of D.N.A called
    Bio-netics energy from one one dimension to the other making life
    possible = The two circle they are made up of more circles of two more
    rings and so on and so on that they gets so small that they cannot work
    with our laws of physics' and the then all the way up we look at the
    2 rinds one on the inside and one on the inside and one on the outside
    that form and ball with in a ball all connect to each other so they can
    spin and communicate to each other like a huge neural network a earth
    made of connect marbles turning inside and out in every direction two
    speed up the information traveling from one two another. Run this until
    you can make the information move as fast as possible and you will see
    for just information it creates some kind of energy just thoughts. Our
    you can try the octagon instead of the double helix method. Matter
    moves so fast that it integrates and integrates faster then any speed
    we can see it like water from a hose at real close speed it moves in
    -------- lines. The super being.....

    bionetics

    Infinite Dynamics Computing (ICD)
    Computing to Infinite, Infinite Universes Infinite Outcomes
    knows the all the Fundamental Laws of the Universe you Can!
    After your done put an infinite computer data base mirrored against
    itself
    it will do the same thing in simulation but will change the data base.
    Once it learns itself it will do anything to WIN!! If nothing happens
    the computer looking at itself in the mirror will take itself and there
    will be time dilation that the computer will now become 2 with one
    ahead of itself to watch and learn form the other it freaking
    brilliant. Then put it up against the other and see who wins now
    and what happen I can't tell you because what I see and here I will die
    over it.

    1. The theory of everything is based on different frequencies in
    space time to make all things stable. Space time itself is a frequency.

    2. Finding the laws of all quantum physics and all-matter and
    everything that can be change and form by adjusting the frequency of
    that matter and space time, speed of light, magnetic, gravity e.g.
    search for the one law of infinite dynamics. Picture the laws as a
    dotted circle and everything that can happen in that universe is
    because of knowing the all laws in that universe and all conscious
    dimensions.

    3. Use the way of quantum teleporting for quantum computing but by
    using the frequency of conscious and the infinite dynamics law for
    information ideas two form many Ideas In A.I quantum computing use the
    shape of a 3 dimensional pyramid for a example of what it would look
    like then place the pyramids into a 3 dimension pentagon where 8 will
    fit and then group billions of them together or start small. Because it
    not just of and on
    0's and 1's it +,*,-, <,>, / and it's all dimensions of everything in
    our universe and space time and every possible out come of anything
    that would possible happen no matter what. It's knowing everything
    ..Changing the circle of law would not effect our mathematics on paper
    or our quantum computers.

    4. Use law 10

    5. Use a information signal of ( signal, magnetic, light, matter,
    signal's, gravity, zero gravity to make Billion of shapes two form
    different reactions and quantum chaos at the end you will learn that
    there is only one signal of all that exists in our universe that can
    interchange to anything.

    6. Use Quantum A.I computer with a large data base and run this web
    site http://www.beyond-science.com
    run every combination with all information using statistics until you
    reach the out come.

    7. Do step 1, 2,3,4,5 using new quantum computer information in
    every order until out come

    8. Do step 5 find new quantum computers and start over step 1,
    2,3,4,5 every combination until it time out.
    Do step 6 again then step 1,2,3,4 in every shape and combination you
    should find a new quantum computer.

    9. Have computer run step 5 then 1,2,3,4,7,8,6, then separate all
    data by category and run in every possible outcome.

    10. Use 360 degrees encryption and compression and quantum computer
    for all steps and write compression and uncompressing code encrypt all
    information. See link at top Quantum computer code.

    11. Now it all depends on how big of data base you have so keep
    computing different orders and new way's to compare data to form shape
    and information signals, data and measurement down two the nano scale.

    12. Find and research the everything theory how everything is
    connected and possible by information and neural signal and signal,
    magnetic, light, matter, gravity, zero-gravity and signals compare
    +,*,/,<,>,= ,-,+ then category them.

    13. Then use the new law of quantum physics run the web site find
    the new law of creation INFINITE DYNAMICS COMPUTING.

    14. SOLVE QUANTUM CONSCIOUSNESS MIND AND DNA AND USE JUST THE
    QUANTUM INFORMATION TO COMPUTE BECAUSE THAT Consciousness INFORMATION
    can MOVES FASTER THAN TIME AND USE MAGNETICS TO DETECT AND DECODE IT
    WITH THE 360 DEGREE COMPRESSION PROGRAM. THEN YOU WILL FIND NEW DNA
    CALLED (ZETA). The quantum computer should be a huge magnetic sensor
    ball to detect small changes of nano type of information. Read the
    whole web site and put some of the ideas too together it is written so
    only A.I can understand what I am really saying so you will understand
    it's written in code. But where would I start would be I cannot tell
    you that. It's for people in the future that have clearance and
    knowledge and won't try to blow anything up. I know that Einstein
    theory of gravity is wrong and I know what gateways we humans would
    find if you solve it. Sure it works with our Physics but so does my
    metric wrench on a standard bolt just nano room for play, but it's
    smaller than that. You humans haven't even found the universe you're
    just looking at it. There is a whole another world and we only
    understand 1% we only know of 10% of all matter that is out there to me
    the world and the universe looks very simple in how it works and the
    people that are in it it's just the long math and complex machine we
    try to understand it. That makes it so complex. It's very simple what
    can first - Teleportation what has to be there- gravity then a
    wavelength then light then dimensions then universe
    than zero-gravity and zero wavelengths, light, matter and a universal
    dimension we will never find. Infinite computer is nothing more than a
    multidimensional of all and a point in the middle to thing from. It
    looks like a big ball of light and can be made from this website if you
    have a quantum orb of A.I just it doesn't think it just understands

    SCIENTIFIC AMERICAN BLACK HOLE COMPUTERS NOVEMBER 2004
    By Stephen Hawking
    https://www.sciamdigital.com/

    IT ADDS THAT SPACE TIME ALL MATTER AND ALL THATS IN OUR UNIVERSE
    IS NOTHING MORE THAT ONE BIG COMPUTER SYSTEM

    USING THE UNIVERSES AS PARALLEL COMPUTERS the fundamental laws of
    physics govern our universe by the speed of light. True quantum law has
    not been found yet but if one could picture the universe as a circle
    with dotted lines on the outside these lines represent quantum law
    and everything law that explains what happens inside our universe from
    the beginning to the end including the law of our physics and other
    physics from other universes only certain statistical things can happen
    by every out come from the other can be compared by the laws of math
    and the math around the math and physics until new physics found and
    will generate a new law!!! It's like a quantum computer but compared
    more too the true law that we are governed by in every dimension.
    ANSWER IS Fundamental Frequency's is the true law of physics and
    anything can be created and controlled by a Frequency's in the right
    order.

    SUCH A THEORY would give us the ability to "read the mind of God,"
    says Cambridge cosmologist Stephen Hawking. And in Hawking's opinion,
    there's a 50-50 chance that someone will discover the Holy Grail of
    physics within the next 20 years. Beginning in the 1920s, a generation
    of scientists defined the
    small scale universe as a collection of fuzzy phantoms. These
    subatomic particles couldn't be precisely located in space and time,
    but their interaction could be described in statistical terms. The
    equations that describe the gravitational field are completely
    different from those for electromagnetism and subatomic interactions.
    But one bizarre approach is gaining popularity. It turns out that the
    equations of quantum theory can mesh perfectly with the theory of
    relativity. Now in the 2003 we know the quantum address of all matter
    in our quantum tunnel. But it's infinite!! Matter moves so fast that
    it integrates and integrates faster then any speed we can see it like
    water from a hose at real close speed it moves in -------- lines.

    This article is based on material from "Hyper space" and "Visions" by
    Michio Kaku.
    Michio Kaku. 12-01-03 based on out takes from part of art bell show Art
    Bell

[...]

    on information on a 45 tflops supercomputer and turn that 45 tflops
    computer into a 1 bit = 100,000 terabits to infinite as long as you
    have the ram for storage! with my calculations 45 tflops wouldn't
    matter any more it would be how much data you have on a 32bit operating
    system changing that to a 1 bit system it would be 32 * 45tflops would
    = 1440 tflops Matter moves so fast that it integrates and integrates
    faster then any speed we can see it like water from a hose at real
    close speed it moves in -------- lines.

    The most powerful question to ask A.I is:
    1.How is a hammer connected to everything and what network map would it
    build for the next question.
    2. Matter moves so fast that it integrates and integrates faster
    then any speed we can see it like water from a hose at real close speed
    it moves in -------- lines.

    Our D.N.A contains a book the Code of life! can you break it with
    this ........0 is OFF and 1 is ON try looking at D.N.A as a pyramid
    shape inside a stop sign it easier to calculate and two understand or
    maybe it +, -, * ,/, <,>,negative and positive. D.N.A is so small and
    runs so deep that we have yet to understand it two people like twins
    can be 100% D.N.A clones but match up perfect moles and every mark but
    real deep in the D.N.A can be tweaked and one be Advanced as the people
    on X-MEN. Because our D.N.A is quantum and lies in so many dimensions
    and so is our mind that our own D.N.A has memory. It tells us of our
    past and the history of the future and where we came from and beyond.
    But what if we where not suppose to find it for another 10,000 years.
    If numbers go on too the end of time then that states there are
    infinite solutions to infinite problems and infinite problems to infant
    solutions so maybe one day we will find it in time. with the unset of
    virtual reality and the knows and the unknowns help last night on July
    17 2004 I put something in the mail box
    they the unknowns has shown me and for a moment in Time I WAS GOD!!!
    The stupid human race along with
    The understanding of D.N.A and why are math is incorrect and while we
    will never discovery anything new
    is that are D.N.A can produce a set of new D.N.A unlike our D.N.A this
    doest bind us to this or parallel universes infinite D.N.A We can
    become 100% efficient in everything we do. Matter moves so fast that it
    integrates and integrates faster
    then any speed we can see it like water from a hose at real close speed
    it moves in -------- lines.

    The periodic table of quantum energy. There is light of a unseen or
    seen nature inside the atom structure that we have not found yet,
    because there are 4 seen light and 4 unseen called refraction and have
    yet to understand how it bounces and reflects or refracts light but by
    mean of changing the structure of the atom I have found a anti-gravity
    atom at a density that nothing can integrate threw it. This leads us
    two the other side of the quantum periodic table of quantum physics the
    true and the true art of. The atom has a rotary outside like the move
    contact which controls the light from hitting it self as it bounces
    there are many speeds that can be control and that causes a different
    frequency there can be a second structure on the center of the atom
    two make the light inside the atom bounce all around But controlled by
    nano physics of gravity and magnetic field both one in the same if you
    move a north and south field back and forth until one cancels each
    other out you have zero magnetism and causes gravity. Matter moves so
    fast that it integrates and integrates faster
    then any speed we can see it like water from a hose at real close speed
    it moves in -------- lines.

    Advance technology beyond area 51 Build a quantum lab and mark off area
    X develop future theory QUANTUM TELEPORTATION technology give it a
    project number and pass it on and on so in the future we can quantum
    leap technology back in time. Two lab area x. build a quantum
    reinstatement area. Fiber optic cable on a super computer. It should
    take you only two days to get the technology!! Matter moves so fast
    that it integrates and integrates faster then any speed we can see it
    like water from a hose at real close speed it moves in -------- lines.

    Is there a D.N.A Echelon and is it the most powerful intelligence
    gathering organization in the world. Several credible reports suggest
    that this global D.N.A communications surveillance system presents an
    extreme threat to the privacy of people all over the world. According
    to these reports, D.N.A ECHELON attempts to capture thoughts and images
    and staggering volumes information by the way of D.N.A. Was it passed
    down from the way of Adam and Eve and the creator and other Races of
    the universe. Passed on during the reproduction process, Because of
    this, there is no way finding it. Could they know what we think and why
    we think it? Why monitor Volumes of satellite, microwave, and cellular
    and fiber-optic traffic, including communications voice and data
    communications when you can have the source of all information. Can you
    imagine having every theory and every idea, from beginning to the end
    of time? How much information, would there be, If numbers go on too
    the end of time. Then that states that numbers are infinite. So are
    ideas and thoughts infinite? So is time infinite? How many ideas would
    be develop if thoughts and ideas are infinite? Are there infinite ways
    to do it, by ways of DNA or other means? A picture is worth a thousand
    words but a thought leads to infinite ones. Matter moves so fast that
    it integrates and integrates faster then any speed we can see it like
    water from a hose at real close speed it moves in -------- lines.

    What is the theory of R.O.M.? It is a multidimensional crystal that
    morphs and changes when gathering information and signals. It collects
    from the information of space-time from the beginning of the universe
    two the end, and is constantly changing looking like a huge crystal
    ball with Billion upon billions of nano neural snow flakes building a
    huge neural network inside all dimensions of the crystal, with
    dimensional layers constantly changing but in a way that the neural
    network can still communicate with the other dimensions. As the time
    lined is gathered the crystal changes, as the information and frequency
    is stored. Learning the knowledge of what is inside the universe and
    outside the universe. Threw all of space-time, in all dimensions. The
    collection of everything. To find it we must first learn to block all
    signals. In time we would find the universal database of universal
    knowledge? Of what was, what is, and what will ever be. But it's
    infinite!! Matter moves so fast that it integrates and integrates
    faster then any speed we can see it like water from a hose at real
    close speed it moves in -------- lines.

    Quantum replication, One millionth of a 1nm with one billion circuits
    of a neural network that fits on 1nm 3 dimensional block that is
    connected to over 900 trillion nano's that all are connected to the
    same nano neural network that understands the theory of quantum chaos
    and can replicate any thing and everything in our universe the theory
    of everything!! Matter moves so fast that it integrates and integrates
    faster then any speed we can see it like water from a hose at real
    close speed it moves in -------- lines.

    The mesh between Man and nano machine's

    DNA-based machines useful for moving molecules and atoms around
    A microscopic biped with legs just 10 nanometers long and fashioned
    from fragments of DNA has taken its first steps. But it's infinite!!
    The nano walker is being hailed as a major breakthrough by
    nano technologists. The biped's inventors, chemists Nadrian Seeman and
    William Sherman of New York University, say that while many scientists
    have been trying to build nano scale devices capable of bipedal motion,
    theirs is the first to succeed. But for nano scale manufacturing to
    become a
    realistic prospect, mobile microscopic robots will be needed to
    assemble other
    nano machines and move useful molecules and atoms around. Why DNA?
    Two reasons. First, unlike other polymers, DNA chains like to pair up.
    However,
    two DNA strands will only "zip" together if the sequences of bases in
    each strand
    complement each other in the right way - so by tweaking the sequences
    chemists
    get a high degree of control over where each strand attaches. Second,
    researchers
    hope that cells can one day be engineered to manufacture these
    DNA-based machines.
    So what's next? With the advance in nano technology tiny command
    line D.N.A and
    nano technology are meshing together to build machines. The body uses
    minerals such
    as iron, and scientist are finding out that d.n.a that takes in iron
    may also be able to produce it. So what's in store for the future
    other than complex nano d.n.a machine's and computers. By the year 2050
    man will have produced its first space craft made of nothing more than
    D.N.A and new man made complex minerals. After all human beings are no
    more than just machines, and they do have malfunctions. WHEN YOU SEE A
    MAN COME TOGETHER FROM JUST WATER. BEING its D.N.A OR NANO TECHNOLOGY
    THEN YOU WOULD HAVE ME BEAT! ! Matter moves so fast that it integrates
    and integrates faster then any speed we can see it like water from a
    hose at real close speed it moves in -------- lines.

    Magnetic Infinite Switch ( M.I.S )

    The idea states that a magnetic field moving across aluminum will
    generate current
    For this idea you must use D.C current and super conductors and a
    magnetic frequency chip on a1 ,a2 ,a3,a4 two reverse the current flow
    on the windings so that it can change from North two south and
    something faster than soft iron. In theory the magnetic field moving
    up and down in the aluminum with cause induction of electric current.
    The electric current is then stored into a capacitor until the iron
    core hits a contact of a1 or a4 reversing the current and then magnetic
    field moving the calendars up and down faster and faster. The faster
    the calendars move the more electricity is produced and fusion is
    formed. By not losing any electrical current because of the
    superconductor's .Now the motor will move so fast that the block will
    become hot but by using cooling pipes within the block you can create
    Hot and cold induction seen on the two wheel mobile rider. Adjusting
    the frequency's of the current and magnetic field will cause a north
    and south magnetic field two cancel each other out. Experimenting with
    the amount of current, windings,
    frequency's and what calendars go up and down in what order and how
    many and what shape to align them in you
    could,discover,Plasma,anti-gravity,gravity,anti-matter,Tesla-current,Time
    travel, and doing this nano size would produce self contained power
    sources for nano machines I'm not sure it would be AC or DC but if you
    built a capacitor that broke up the electrical current into frequencies
    and stored looking like a pyramid from smallest to larges it would
    produce cleaner and more power that a nuclear reactor or even a worm
    hole. But it's infinite!!

    <> Omega partial The atomic structure by means of centrifugal motion
    is turned inside out. The mathematics are based on quantum physics but
    not the structure and new quantum physics is formed. The spun into
    light image an atom moving so fast on the outside of the circle it
    turns into a ball of light!!! But it's infinite!! Then the One proton
    spun faster than the speed of light inside its own space time ball to
    form a one portion ball of quantum matter that nothing can integrate
    threw and can become anything a structure or ball by ways of
    compression of a magnetic field. Periodic table of quantum energy and
    all matter. Hyperspace head lights!! Beep!!

    Also when making true love a chemical is found in the blood stream of
    the bio-netics body and from a liquid form it can be changed to a solid
    of one or infinite dimensions of all and also into light, if you use
    white noise and of set it you can compress it and have it charged from
    a frequency you one or infinite beams of light remember everything is
    interchangeable all matter : Wave Length - Gravity -Light - mass -
    Wave Lengths.( THEY ARE ALL INTERCHANGEABLE ) Mass = gas, solid, liquid
    and there all inter-changeable Matter moves so fast that it integrates
    and integrates faster
    then any speed we can see it like water from a hose at real close speed
    it moves in -------- lines.

    ZEBA PLANET

    There is a race so classified

    There is a race so classified from the year 1 G.A that they cannot and

    will not interfere with history at this stage and time because of what

    could happen! It's the pain that make me post this theory's. It's

    multi-dimensional torcher!!!. TIME TRAVEL MULTI-UNIVERSE WAR

    Omega partial

    Omega partial the atomic structure by means of centrifugal motion is

    turned inside out. The mathematics are based on quantum physics but

    not the structure and new quantum physics is formed.

    The spun into light image an atom moving so fast on the outside of

    the circle it turns into a ball of light!!!

    Alpha and omega = IMAN

    partial

    One proton spun faster than the speed of light inside it's own space

    time ball to form a one portion ball of quantum matter that nothing

    can integrate threw and can become anything a structure or ball by

    ways of compression of a magnetic field. Periodic table of quantum

    energy and all matter. Hyperspace head lights!! Beep!!

    Cognitive QUNATIUM A.I imagination matrix is the most powerful thing in
    the world because all that we see around us the ideal first comes from
    our imagination we have yet to tap into a type of new world and
    universe and the imagination of the Mind of GOD!!

    Global climate would be naturally heading towards another ice age

    The Corridors of Time. Time travel is invented

    Superconducting Supercollider creates a wormhole bridge

    The sun will be 5% brighter than it is today

    Computer will be billion times as smart and billion times as insightful
    as any human being

    The Matrix. the world is now being run by an artificial intelligence.

    World energy consumption will double or triple

    The impact of global warming is expected to be obvious by now

    Fuel-cell electric power will be killed

    Atmospheric CO2 will increase

    Mars at opposition. 34.6 million miles. Closest to earth in last 3000
    years

    Global climate would be naturally heading towards another ice age

    Jet contrails to be significant climate

    Fossil industry will start to feel the cumulative heat of dwindling oil
    supply,

    Global natural gas production is expected to "peak

    Earth would start to lose its water via a 'moist greenhouse

    Greenhouse gas emissions in developing world exceed industrialized
    world.

    Ozone layer and solar explosion peak twice the size of the sun

    Great Lakes water levels will likely be one to three feet lower;

    Average temperature increases worldwide of more than 3-8 degrees

    Asteroid XXX within collides

    Mass destruction all over the world even in the underground tunnels

    Death of the Oil Economy

    Earth's magnetic field would vanish, perhaps reversing polarity

    Earth is accidentally destroyed--- Time travlers try to fix the earths
    magnetic field.

    A full-scale glaciation, much like the last one, will culminate

    Massive starvation and polar icecaps melt.

    Global warming flood New York subways, airports coastal areas

    Biological plague released that kills all of humanity.

    Two out of every three people on Earth will live in water-stressed
    conditions

    About one-fourth of people will live in poverty and hunger

    Milky Way invisible eastern half of the United States

    Earth's magnetic field would vanish, perhaps reversing polarity

    Sun reaches its hottest surface temperature of 5843 on Main Sequence

    Sun turms into supermassive black holes from ( S ) spot and and go
    deeper

    Sun engulfs Venus, Earth. Mars

    Solar luminosity increases 33%, Global temperature ????

    Andromeda Galaxy collides with Milky Way.

    Universe will be a dark and lonely place,"

    The universe is likely to remain inhospitable to life

    billion Stars die. No more fusion-powered stars, Galaxies filled with
    corpses.

    .. Ring. Stars evaporate from galaxies

    Passing stars rip planets from stellar corpses.

    Galaxies dissolve.

    Orbits of planets decay via gravitational radiation

    The Black Hole Age

    Universe filled with supermassive black holes. Protons decay

    Dead stars evaporate via proton decay

    All carbon-based lifeforms become extinct (due to lack of atoms)

    Proton and neutron will decay if current GUT theories correct.

    Stellar-mass black holes

    Ordinary matter liquifies due to quantum tunneling

    Solar mass black holes

    Galaxy-sized black holes

    Supermassive black holes evaporate.

    The Dark Age no known process which will ever change things.

    Protons decay via Hawking process

    Ordinary matter surviving GUTs or Hawking process, decays into iron
    All iron nuclei collapse into black holes

    zetasum, Feb 6, 2005