one thing I don't get

steven

When I did struts, I had no trouble passing an object from one page to
another.
I could take input from page A and pass it to page B.
I could use the struts tage to easily load the dropdown listboxes and other
controls.
So if it was a state dropdown listbox I could use a tag to say what list
loads and what the selected value should be.

I don't see any support like this in .net
If you pass data from one page to another you have to manually load every
control. There must be an easier way, or they just tell you to cram
everything on one page. This is ridiculous. There must be some framework
or something.