One Usercontrol Multiple Instance in a Single Page --Required FieldValidator Problem

thomson

Hi All,
i have a user control with a textbox, required vield
validator and a Button Control , I have placed the usercontrol three
times on a single page, when i run this, if i click a single button
all the required field validators fire in the other usercontrols too,

Can any one let me know how to rectify this, i tried the
validatorgroup property too, that did not work

Thanks in Advance

Thomson

bruce barker

use a validation groups. each instance of the user control should use a
different validation group name.

-- bruce (sqlwork.com)

thomson

hi Bruce,
i drag and drop these usercontrols, Would you let
me know how would i apply validations groups???

Thanks

Thomson