onFocus Event Refresh

Guest

Hi Everyone,
It has been a while. Anyhow, I have two windows, one to upload a binary
file and another that displays a list of files that have been uploaded to the
server. I need the window/page/file(Whatever you want to call it) that
displays the binary files uploaded to refresh when the window that uploads
the file to the server closes.

I'm assuming the event trigger is onFocus, nevertheless, is it possible to
tell the window/page/file(Whatever you want to call it) to refresh when it
gets into focus?

I am Sam and I think I'm becomging Autistic :p

Jeebu

hi,
in the button click for uploading file write the code at last line
Response.write("<script
language='javascript'>opener.location.href='listUploadedFile.aspx';self.clos
e();</script>")

how it works
after uploading it will loads the listing page and the n the parent will get
closed;

cheers
jeebu