OnItemCommand not firing when using a ObjectList in a Repeater

Discussion in 'ASP .Net Mobile' started by martyn_wynne@hotmail.com, May 16, 2005.

  1. Guest

    Hi all,

    I am struggling with the mobile control and are about to give up.

    I am doing the repeater hack to get many ObjectList's on the page,
    something like this

    <Choice>
    <ContentTemplate>
    <asp:Repeater ID="reptDay" Runat="server" DataSource="<%# viewDays%>">
    <ItemTemplate>
    <mobile:ObjectList ID="listMessage" Runat="server"
    DataSource='<%#
    ((System.Data.DataRowView)Container.DataItem).CreateChildView("FK_Day_PortfolioMessage")%>'
    OnItemCommand="List3_Click">
    <Command Name="Resubmit" Text="Resubmit" />
    </mobile:ObjectList>
    .... etc

    Now the problem I am having is the OnItemCommand event is not being
    called? If i replace the ObjectList with another repeater this problem
    goes away, however i'm trying to use the mobile controls as i assume
    they are better for cross device capabilities.

    Any help would be much appreciated, cheers

    , May 16, 2005

  2. Harshen Guest

    Hi! Martyn You might have to search for the Fix on Microsoft. Because i read
    somewhere that it has a problem for Item command so you need to install in
    your computer
    Harshen

    Harshen, Jun 21, 2005