onItemCommand

Jim Heavey

Hello, I have a situation which is occuring and I am not quites sure how to
overcome the problem.

I have a web page which displays a datagrid, The user can click on a items
within the row(s) presented in the grid. When The user clicks, The logic
in the routine idenfied in the "OnItemCommand" is executed. This logic
runs a new a new query which populates the datatable and then databinds the
datagird.

What I am finding that the "OnItemCommand" is running onces for the click
event, and then running again after the results of the query are posted to
the Data Table and the datagrid is bound to that data table. The second
time it fails becuase the row which was present on the first click is no
longer found in the newly recreated datatable.

How to I get around this?