onKeyDown question?

Nick

Hello

I am an artist organising a multimedia event. I want to use JavaScript
to play some video clips but unfortunately I don't have enough
knowledge to do what I want and was wondering if somebody could help
me.

Essentially I want to play several different video clips full screen.
The idea is that I press a keyboard key assigned to the clip I want and
it plays the clip until I press another key to play a new clip. I would
therefore need the clip to loop.

I only need this to work in IE6

Many thanks

Thomas 'PointedEars' Lahn

Nick said:
I am an artist organising a multimedia event. I want to use JavaScript
to play some video clips but unfortunately I don't have enough
knowledge to do what I want and was wondering if somebody could help
me. [...]

Sure, here you are: Get basic knowledge; the FAQ would be a good start.
Then present a non-working solution by URL or a minimized test case in
a posting that shows you have tried anything you can to solve the problem
yourself. Or consider paying for what you want.

PointedEars