online calendar

kayal

hi,
i am developing an online calendar where i need to display the daily
schedules.
i.e. i can add,edit and delete schedules.
i am using MS sql server and developing the program in c#.net.
i almost completed my application but i have a problem in finishing it.

1) when i click a schedule(which is a hyperlink) of a day of a month , i
need to open a pop up window(the browser window stays) for editing that
particular schedule. after editing i need to click the submit button of the
pop up window and get back to the same browser window and update the new
changes in the browser window immediately.

2) can i get the coding (for the part alone i need) in javascript embedded
within c# coding?

3)and i want to know if it is possible to include <a href></a> tag within
Response.redirect();

i believe i would be getting a reply as soon as possible.

thanks a lot
kayal