    http://farpoint-systems.com/portfolio/

    Sean DeHoney

    http://farpoint-systems.com
    Sean DeHoney, Jul 5, 2007

  2. Sean DeHoney wrote:

    > I stay very busy but due to the number of requests for portfolio
    > materiasl I put the site below togetherto show you some of the
    > projects we have worked on adn website we have developed over the
    > several years. The site itself is not fancy, I put it together
    > rather quickly but it will get you out on the net where you can see
    > us working our magic.
    >
    > http://farpoint-systems.com/portfolio/

    Are you asking for a critique of this and your other sites?

    Your main page (farpoint-systems.com/) woke up my wife.

    Web sites since 1992...

    --
    -bts
    Beauregard T. Shagnasty, Jul 5, 2007

  3. Sean DeHoney

    Neredbojias Guest

    On Thu, 05 Jul 2007 04:09:37 GMT Beauregard T. Shagnasty scribed:

    > Are you asking for a critique of this and your other sites?
    >
    > Your main page (farpoint-systems.com/) woke up my wife.

    Um, does that mean you put her to sleep?

    --
    Neredbojias

    A hearty, healthy,
    Living body
    Will vomit, spit,
    And oft go potty.

    - Burma Shave
    Neredbojias, Jul 5, 2007
  4. Neredbojias wrote:

    > On Thu, 05 Jul 2007 04:09:37 GMT Beauregard T. Shagnasty scribed:
    >
    >> Are you asking for a critique of this and your other sites?
    >>
    >> Your main page (farpoint-systems.com/) woke up my wife.

    > Um, does that mean you put her to sleep?

    She fell asleep scrolling across that one-long-line post body.

    --
    Blinky
    Killfiling all posts from Google Groups
    Blinky the Shark, Jul 5, 2007
  5. Sean DeHoney

    Neredbojias Guest

    On Thu, 05 Jul 2007 07:24:59 GMT Blinky the Shark scribed:

    > Neredbojias wrote:
    >
    >> On Thu, 05 Jul 2007 04:09:37 GMT Beauregard T. Shagnasty scribed:
    >>
    >>> Are you asking for a critique of this and your other sites?
    >>>
    >>> Your main page (farpoint-systems.com/) woke up my wife.

    >> Um, does that mean you put her to sleep?

    > She fell asleep scrolling across that one-long-line post body.

    Yeah, I got that, too, but since Beau made no mention of it, I thought it
    might've been something Xnews "peculiarly" let by.

    --
    Neredbojias

    A hearty, healthy,
    Living body
    Will vomit, spit,
    And oft go potty.

    - Burma Shave
    Neredbojias, Jul 5, 2007
  6. Neredbojias wrote:

    > On Thu, 05 Jul 2007 07:24:59 GMT Blinky the Shark scribed:
    >
    >> Neredbojias wrote:
    >>
    >>> Beauregard T. Shagnasty scribed:

    >>> Um, does that mean you put her to sleep?

    She always falls asleep after wild sex.

    >> She fell asleep scrolling across that one-long-line post body.

    > Yeah, I got that, too, but since Beau made no mention of it, I
    > thought it might've been something Xnews "peculiarly" let by.

    Beau did see the one-long-line. I also looked to see what Monsieur
    DeHoney was using for a news client. His header doesn't say.

    I also now notice that Sean has been spamming the French group he
    cross-posted to, with several posts. That group is available via my news
    server, and one of his posts there contains this text:

    "I have many skills bu my writing skills are superb. I have wroked in
    Web Development for many years ... "

    So besides waking up my wife, Sean is just a common spammer who can't
    spell, and posts in English to a French group where all other posts
    (except the spam) are in French.

    --
    -bts
    Beauregard T. Shagnasty, Jul 5, 2007
  7. Beauregard T. Shagnasty replied to hisself:

    > I also now notice that Sean has been spamming the French group he
    > cross-posted to, with several posts. That group is available via my
    > news server, and one of his posts there contains this text:
    >
    > "I have many skills bu my writing skills are superb. I have wroked
    > in Web Development for many years ... "

    Oh my. I now notice that Sean had cross-posted that spam to this group
    as well. <sigh>

    --
    -bts
    Beauregard T. Shagnasty, Jul 5, 2007
  8. On Jul 5, 9:34 am, "Beauregard T. Shagnasty"
    <> wrote:

    > She always falls asleep after wild sex.

    Yea, she does...
    Travis Newbury, Jul 5, 2007
  9. Sean DeHoney

    Neredbojias Guest

    On Thu, 05 Jul 2007 13:34:59 GMT Beauregard T. Shagnasty scribed:

    > She always falls asleep after wild sex.

    He he, sure...

    >>> She fell asleep scrolling across that one-long-line post body.

    >> Yeah, I got that, too, but since Beau made no mention of it, I
    >> thought it might've been something Xnews "peculiarly" let by.

    > Beau did see the one-long-line. I also looked to see what Monsieur
    > DeHoney was using for a news client. His header doesn't say.
    >
    > I also now notice that Sean has been spamming the French group he
    > cross-posted to, with several posts. That group is available via my

    news
    > server, and one of his posts there contains this text:
    >
    > "I have many skills bu my writing skills are superb. I have wroked in
    > Web Development for many years ... "
    >
    > So besides waking up my wife, Sean is just a common spammer who can't
    > spell, and posts in English to a French group where all other posts
    > (except the spam) are in French.

    Mais oui! Ze lout est un rout!

    Speaking of spam, every so often I get a "Bank of America" alert that my
    account has been temporarily suspended and I need to do this and this and
    that to reinstate it. Naturally, the remedy includes submitting
    sensitive info for proof of ownership, whatever. There's even an ersatz
    Bank of America url to reply to.

    You'd think they'd go after these assholes. That's out-and-out fraud for
    which a 10-year jail sentence is certainly not out-of-the-question. The
    beauty of it is that the spammers are actually pretty dumb; they
    obviously don't (or can't) screen for who utilizes what bank.

    --
    Neredbojias

    A hearty, healthy,
    Living body
    Will vomit, spit,
    And oft go potty.

    - Burma Shave
    Neredbojias, Jul 5, 2007
  10. Beauregard T. Shagnasty wrote:

    > Neredbojias wrote:

    > She always falls asleep after wild sex.

    Yeah, we know. ;)

    Blinky the Shark, Jul 6, 2007
  11. Sean DeHoney

    al jones Guest

    On Wed, 04 Jul 2007 22:39:37 -0500, Sean DeHoney wrote:

    > I stay very busy but due to the number of requests for portfolio materiasl I put the site below togetherto show you some of the projects we have worked on adn website we have developed over the several years. The site itself is not fancy, I put it together rather quickly but it will get you out on the net where you can see us working our magic.
    >
    > http://farpoint-systems.com/portfolio/
    >
    > Sean DeHoney
    >
    > http://farpoint-systems.com

    If this isn't spam to just get a few free clicks, I'd suggest that you take
    a spelling and grammar checker to your main web site. Words which
    runtogether, missing or extraneous punction and invalid capitalization
    cause it to look less than professional.

    Oh, spam, just saw the list of groups to which he posted ....
    al jones, Jul 6, 2007
  12. On Jul 5, 9:56 pm, Blinky the Shark <> wrote:
    > > She always falls asleep after wild sex.

    > Yeah, we know. ;)

    We are like a pack of ravenous wolfs waiting for someone to drop their
    guard. Then we strike... Even eating our own...
    Travis Newbury, Jul 6, 2007
  13. Gazing into my crystal ball I observed Neredbojias
    <> writing in

    > Speaking of spam, every so often I get a "Bank of America" alert that
    > my account has been temporarily suspended and I need to do this and
    > this and that to reinstate it. Naturally, the remedy includes
    > submitting sensitive info for proof of ownership, whatever. There's
    > even an ersatz Bank of America url to reply to.
    >
    > You'd think they'd go after these assholes. That's out-and-out fraud
    > for which a 10-year jail sentence is certainly not
    > out-of-the-question. The beauty of it is that the spammers are
    > actually pretty dumb; they obviously don't (or can't) screen for who
    > utilizes what bank.

    When I have nothing to do, and I'm in a particularly bad mood, I click on
    those and fill out the form, with obviously bad information like
    "". Sometimes, I have fun with phone
    spammers, too - they're actually more fun because you can lead them down
    the garden path, then swoop down and get 'em good.

    --
    Adrienne Boswell at Home
    Arbpen Web Site Design Services
    Adrienne Boswell, Jul 6, 2007
  14. Sean DeHoney

    Neredbojias Guest

    On Fri, 06 Jul 2007 17:29:24 GMT Adrienne Boswell scribed:

    > Gazing into my crystal ball I observed Neredbojias
    > <> writing in
    >
    >> Speaking of spam, every so often I get a "Bank of America" alert that
    >> my account has been temporarily suspended and I need to do this and
    >> this and that to reinstate it. Naturally, the remedy includes
    >> submitting sensitive info for proof of ownership, whatever. There's
    >> even an ersatz Bank of America url to reply to.
    >>
    >> You'd think they'd go after these assholes. That's out-and-out fraud
    >> for which a 10-year jail sentence is certainly not
    >> out-of-the-question. The beauty of it is that the spammers are
    >> actually pretty dumb; they obviously don't (or can't) screen for who
    >> utilizes what bank.
    >>

    > When I have nothing to do, and I'm in a particularly bad mood, I click
    > on those and fill out the form, with obviously bad information like
    > "". Sometimes, I have fun with phone
    > spammers, too - they're actually more fun because you can lead them
    > down the garden path, then swoop down and get 'em good.

    I've been tempted to do that, myself, but am afraid my anger precludes such
    a repartee in the main. It's probably a good idea, too, because it wastes
    their time (and probably p-'s them off.) Still, I'd rather see them in
    prison (-with a maladjusted 6' 9" bunkmate from Samoa.)

    --
    Neredbojias

    Q: Do you speak Turkish?
    A: Gobble gobble, dude.
    Neredbojias, Jul 6, 2007
  15. Sean DeHoney

    dorayme Guest

    In article <Xns99656AB5A1165arbpenyahoocom@69.28.186.121>,
    Adrienne Boswell <> wrote:

    > Sometimes, I have fun with phone
    > spammers, too - they're actually more fun because you can lead them down
    > the garden path, then swoop down and get 'em good.

    Yes, it is good fun this. I use similar techniques to the ones I
    use when Jehovah's Witness couples turn up on the doorstep. At
    least the reaction after about 1/2 an hour is the same, they
    plead to be let go...

    --
    dorayme
    dorayme, Jul 7, 2007
  16. Sean DeHoney

    Ed Mullen Guest

    dorayme wrote:
    > In article <Xns99656AB5A1165arbpenyahoocom@69.28.186.121>,
    > Adrienne Boswell <> wrote:
    >
    >> Sometimes, I have fun with phone
    >> spammers, too - they're actually more fun because you can lead them down
    >> the garden path, then swoop down and get 'em good.

    > Yes, it is good fun this. I use similar techniques to the ones I
    > use when Jehovah's Witness couples turn up on the doorstep. At
    > least the reaction after about 1/2 an hour is the same, they
    > plead to be let go...

    Many many years ago my college roommate and I were at home together one
    afternoon. A knock at the door. This was in (about) 1970. Clad only in
    cut-off jeans I opened the door to two very young men in dark slacks,
    white shirts and dark ties. Yep, Mormons. My inclination was to say:
    "Go away!" My roommate wanted to play.

    So, we invited them in and spent an engaging two hours while they traced
    the course of Joseph Smith and antiquity using felt cutouts and maps
    which they dutifully laid out on the floor of our one-bedroom apartment,
    fervently describing what was, to them, Nirvana, and, to us, was utter
    bull shit. And we spent those two hours asking sensible questions,
    logic-based, about all they had to say, getting no reasonable answers,
    ever. Getting ever edgier, they finally gathered up their felt toys and
    politely bowed out of the encounter. I got the feeling that they were
    fleeing for the sake of their immortal souls.

    Still, by the time they left, all I could feel was: "Well, hell, at
    least they didn't bother my neighbors for two hours!"

    I am torn. I don't know whether to hate more the inept creators of
    software and other consumer goods which are ill-conceived, or those
    tormentors of peaceable people, the proselytizers of any ilk or any
    persuasion. I mean, dang, it is illegal to shoot them under most
    circumstances. Sigh.

    --
    Ed Mullen
    http://edmullen.net
    Ed Mullen, Jul 7, 2007
  17. Sean DeHoney

    dorayme Guest

    In article <>,
    Ed Mullen <> wrote:

    > those
    > tormentors of peaceable people, the proselytizers of any ilk or any
    > persuasion. I mean, dang, it is illegal to shoot them under most
    > circumstances. Sigh.

    Not sure about this? Have you checked the fine print of the law
    in your part of the world?

    --
    dorayme
    dorayme, Jul 7, 2007
  18. Sean DeHoney

    Ed Mullen Guest

    dorayme wrote:
    > In article <>,
    > Ed Mullen <> wrote:
    >
    >> those
    >> tormentors of peaceable people, the proselytizers of any ilk or any
    >> persuasion. I mean, dang, it is illegal to shoot them under most
    >> circumstances. Sigh.

    > Not sure about this? Have you checked the fine print of the law
    > in your part of the world?

    Uh ... you mean I might actually be able to legally shoot them? Ok,
    lemme go research Georgia law ...

    --
    Ed Mullen
    http://edmullen.net
    Ed Mullen, Jul 7, 2007
  19. On 2007-07-07, Ed Mullen wrote:
    > dorayme wrote:
    >> In article <>,
    >> Ed Mullen <> wrote:
    >>
    >>> those
    >>> tormentors of peaceable people, the proselytizers of any ilk or any
    >>> persuasion. I mean, dang, it is illegal to shoot them under most
    >>> circumstances. Sigh.

    >> Not sure about this? Have you checked the fine print of the law
    >> in your part of the world?

    > Uh ... you mean I might actually be able to legally shoot them? Ok,
    > lemme go research Georgia law ...

    Make sure you get the laws for the right Georgia. ;)

    Author:
    Chris F.A. Johnson, Jul 7, 2007
  20. Sean DeHoney

    dorayme Guest

    In article <>,
    "Chris F.A. Johnson" <> wrote:

    > On 2007-07-07, Ed Mullen wrote:
    > > dorayme wrote:

    > >> Not sure about this? Have you checked the fine print of the law
    > >> in your part of the world?

    > > Uh ... you mean I might actually be able to legally shoot them? Ok,
    > > lemme go research Georgia law ...

    > Make sure you get the laws for the right Georgia. ;)

    Yes, now _that_ is an excellent point!

    --
    dorayme
    dorayme, Jul 7, 2007