online excel presentation of data from database

farsta_online

Hi,
With ASP I store the result from form (textboxes and checkboxes) in a
Access 2000 database.
Now I want to use a Excel worksheet for presenting the data. What I
want is partly to online present the data, and partly to be able to
print the sheet.
As I understan I have to start with a HTML-table and use <%
Response.ContentType = "application/vnd.ms-excel" %>
Right?

But then I want to do the following:
1) go to day = E:9 – K:9
2) go to cell E:9
3) Is the content of this cell = = yesterday?
if Yes -> go to next cell in day
if No -> <% Response.Write = rs("dat") %>
4) go to type = B:17 - 36
5) check B:17
6) Is rs("dat") = = yesterday AND the content of B:17= = rs("namne")
If Yes -> a) go to that cell in day where the content = =
yesterday
b) go vertically down to cell 17
c) Response.Write rs("mgd")

if No -> a) in cell B:17 Response.Write rs("namne")
b) go to that cell in day where the content = = yesterday
c) go vertically down to cell 17
d) Response.Write rs("mgd")

7) move to next rs("Namn") where rs("dat") = = yesterday
8) Repeat from 6 to 7
9) continue through rs

Any help will be appriciated
/Peter