Online javascript validator syntax checker

Derek Basch

I once found an online javascript validator that you could just upload
a file to and it would check for bad syntax and bad conventions. Now I
cant find the darn thing. It had a beige background it that helps. Can
anyone point me to it?

Thanks,
Derek Basch

Derek Basch

Thanks. I was racking my brain to try to remember my "mental" keyword
for the page. "jslint", that's what it was.

http://www.crockford.com/javascript/lint.html

This page needs some increased keyword density for synonyms of
"verifier". I spent half a bloody hour googlin' for it :p

javascript ~checker -form:
http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&lr=&c2coff=1&q=javascript++~checker+-form&btnG=Search

javascript ~validator -form:
http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&lr=&c2coff=1&q=javascript+~validator++-form&btnG=Search

Maybe I will mess with Douglas's HTML and send him a more google
friendly page. It is a very handy service compared to the Moz/Opera/IE
syntax checkers because it offers some proper convention checking too.