Online Mafia Kills 13 drive by shootings

Lew

Do I give a ****?

That has to be one of the worst-designed, ugliest sites I have ever seen. It
have me a headache in about three seconds. It's dark grey text against a
black background, for Chrissake!

Tarkin

That has to be one of the worst-designed, ugliest sites I have ever seen. It
have me a headache in about three seconds. It's dark grey text against a
black background, for Chrissake!

That's how they get you, man. First headaches. Then
irritation-induced nervous stomach. And when you
least expect, BAM! Flakes from your scalp, after
you've scratched your head too many times wondering
if anyone really cares.

I trimmed the excess groups to just c.l.j.p., mostly
because I usually forget, and this little OT gem
has given me the opportunity to workon my
netiquette.

And to get even further OT, does the 'be' in
be.politics stand for Belarus?

TTFN,
Tarkin

Greg Goss

Lew said:
That has to be one of the worst-designed, ugliest sites I have ever seen. It
have me a headache in about three seconds. It's dark grey text against a
black background, for Chrissake!

Well, it's gone now. I guess the host site (blogspot) didn't like his
marketing tactics.