Online Math Coding Contest

kannan

Hi , we gladly invite you to take part in Athena - the Online Math
Coding Contest of Kurukshetra 2010 , the International Techo-
Management Fest organised by College Of Engineering Guindy , India
organised under the patronage of UNESCO .

Here's your chance to lock horns against the best minds across the
globe and showcase your algorithmic prowess and mathematical acumen !!

catch the action at www.athena.kurukshetra.org.in Exciting
prizes to be won !!

Dates :
Practice contest : 6th January 5.00 P.M Indian Standard Time
Main contest : 8th January - 15th January

awaiting your presence ,
Team Athena