OnLine/OffLine transactions using SoapExtension

Esteban Yanson

I need know if exist any way to abort a request in a web service call, from a
SoapExtension but with out generate a exception.
The method "SoapClientMessage.Client.Abort" generate a exception !!

Sample:
- The client application call the method "XXX" from web service.
- Invoke the proxy class.
- Invoke ProcessMessage method in the derived class of SoapExtension.
- In ProcessMessage method, I verify the coneccion with server. If I'm
OnLine, the process continue normaly, else if I´m OffLine, I need save xml in
local database and abort the server call and response OK to client
application.

The problem is what the unique way to abort the request with server is using
"SoapClientMessage.Client.Abort" but this generate an exception specified in
MSDN.

Who can help me?
thanks.