Online Source, Book for Reference purposes

2

2005

Hi

If I want to refer functions of C++, is there a great Online source or
a Book?

eg., say I want to use a verion of setiosflags(ios::left) and I want to
know all the options, what would be a good to have, a book or online
resource?

Could you recommend a Book or an online resource?

Thanks

Peter Jansson

2005 said:
Hi

If I want to refer functions of C++, is there a great Online source or
a Book?

eg., say I want to use a verion of setiosflags(ios::left) and I want to
know all the options, what would be a good to have, a book or online
resource?

Could you recommend a Book or an online resource?

Thanks

I often read directly in the Standard and often I look at the Dinkumware
library docs:
http://www.dinkumware.com/manuals/#Standard C++ Library

Sincerely,

Peter Jansson
http://www.p-jansson.com/
http://www.jansson.net/

Mike Wahler

2005 said:
Hi

If I want to refer functions of C++, is there a great Online source or
a Book?

eg., say I want to use a verion of setiosflags(ios::left) and I want to
know all the options, what would be a good to have, a book or online
resource?

Could you recommend a Book or an online resource?

Book: www.josuttis.com/libbook

Online: www.dinkumware.com

I strongly recommend getting the book.

-Mike