online store example

quickcur

I am writing an online store with servlet and jsp. I would like to know
the best technology (like design patterns) for that. Could anyone point
me a tutorial or example for that?

Thanks,

qq

frankgerlach22

Some people think that struts (from the apache project) is
indispensible for that. Google for "pet store servlet" or something
similar to get the pet store example.

Heiner Kücker

(e-mail address removed) wrote
I am writing an online store with servlet and jsp. I would like to know
the best technology (like design patterns) for that. Could anyone point
me a tutorial or example for that?

An Issue to solving your problem is my JSP FlowControl Framework
called 'Control and Command'.

My Framework enabled to write a JSP application
easy like an modefully DOS application like BASIC or
CLIPPER.

It closed the gap between Browser and Server
presented by the request response cycle.

Online demo is available on
http://www.control-and-command.de

The bottom of the demo pages shows the scripting source code
with an arrow on the current source code line.

This is an JSP Custom Tag for debug.

An single step debug mode is available.

The CnC-Language contents procedures and functions
with parameters (per value or per reference)
and control structures
if/else if/else condition,
while loop
and do loop.

Sorry, Documentation is completely written in german languag­e.

My Framework contents an DomainParser (parser for an
Domain Specific Language), an Compiler and a
Flow Processing Unit.

It works with JSP Custom Tags.

My framework helps you solving your painfully problems with ­the
struts pageflow and code scattering in many xml and java fil­es.

The only necessary xml file is the web.xml .

Its completely free.

Struts is an malediction on information technology.

Struts solved simple problems in an complex way.

Reductionm of complexity is an basic of information technology.

--

Heiner Kuecker
Internet: http://www.heinerkuecker.de http://www.heiner-kuecker.de