Online Trainings

Discussion in 'Java' started by ReachIT India Pvt Ltd, Nov 11, 2008.

  1. ReachIT is a premier IT training and development centre located in
    Hyderabad, India. We provide excellent quality ONLINE / IN-CLASS
    trainings on almost all latest software courses.

    We at ReachIT guarantee you excellent Quality trainings. We have the
    excellent team of corporate trainers who take up the classes as per
    your convenience. Our trainers are well experienced and are working
    with the leading MNC'S .They have expertise in their respective
    fields.

    We provide Trainings on all the latest software courses like

    SAP- ABAP/CA, BASIS,FICO,HR,SD,CRM,MM,PP,BW,BI,XI …….
    JAVA-CORE, ADVANCED, J2EE.
    ADOBE FLEX.
    ..NET-ASP.NET, VB .NET, C# .NET,
    SHARE POINT SERVER.
    TESTING TOOLS, QA, QC, QTP, LOAD RUNNER,
    WIN RUNNER, SCRPTING (WITH/WITHOUT PROJECT)
    ORACLE- 9i, 10g (DBA)
    11i (APPSTECHNICAL), FINANCIALS.
    DATA WAREHOUISING………..

    Just attend a free demonstration class to witness the quality of
    trainings yourself.

    Please let us know your interested course and convenient time and date
    to attend the FREE demonstration class.

    For more details please visit us at www.reachitsolutions.com

    Please feel free to call us on +91-0-9701533360/1/2.
    Mail us at
    ReachIT India Pvt Ltd, Nov 11, 2008

  2. ReachIT India Pvt Ltd

    Lew Guest

    ReachIT India Pvt Ltd wrote:
    > ReachIT is a premier IT training and development centre located in
    > Hyderabad, India. We provide excellent quality ONLINE / IN-CLASS
    > trainings on almost all latest software courses.

    Yeah, right, "excellent". You can't even write a literate advertisement, how
    can you possibly provide anything but very, very poor quality "trainings"?

    --
    Lew
    Lew, Nov 11, 2008

  3. ReachIT India Pvt Ltd

    Pushkaraj Guest

    On Nov 11, 7:45 pm, Lew <> wrote:
    > ReachIT India Pvt Ltd wrote:
    >
    > > ReachIT is a premier IT training and development centre located in
    > > Hyderabad, India. We provide excellent quality ONLINE / IN-CLASS
    > > trainings on almost all latest software courses.

    > Yeah, right, "excellent".  You can't even write a literate advertisement, how
    > can you possibly provide anything but very, very poor quality "trainings"?
    >
    > --
    > Lew

    Hi Lew,

    I was looking around in this news group, many of the topics were
    regarding advertisement or promotional offers. Well, I reported few of
    them as abuse, but do we have some moderator or someone who directly
    delete these posts?

    -Pushkaraj
    Pushkaraj, Nov 11, 2008
  4. ReachIT India Pvt Ltd

    Arne Vajhøj Guest

    Pushkaraj wrote:
    > On Nov 11, 7:45 pm, Lew <> wrote:
    >> ReachIT India Pvt Ltd wrote:
    >>> ReachIT is a premier IT training and development centre located in
    >>> Hyderabad, India. We provide excellent quality ONLINE / IN-CLASS
    >>> trainings on almost all latest software courses.

    >> Yeah, right, "excellent". You can't even write a literate advertisement, how
    >> can you possibly provide anything but very, very poor quality "trainings"?

    > I was looking around in this news group, many of the topics were
    > regarding advertisement or promotional offers. Well, I reported few of
    > them as abuse, but do we have some moderator or someone who directly
    > delete these posts?

    No.

    Arne
    Arne Vajhøj, Nov 11, 2008