Online Trainings

ReachIT India Pvt Ltd

ReachIT is a premier IT training and development centre located in
Hyderabad, India. We provide excellent quality ONLINE / IN-CLASS
trainings on almost all latest software courses.

We at ReachIT guarantee you excellent Quality trainings. We have the
excellent team of corporate trainers who take up the classes as per
your convenience. Our trainers are well experienced and are working
with the leading MNC'S .They have expertise in their respective
fields.

We provide Trainings on all the latest software courses like

SAP- ABAP/CA, BASIS,FICO,HR,SD,CRM,MM,PP,BW,BI,XI …….
JAVA-CORE, ADVANCED, J2EE.
ADOBE FLEX.
..NET-ASP.NET, VB .NET, C# .NET,
SHARE POINT SERVER.
TESTING TOOLS, QA, QC, QTP, LOAD RUNNER,
WIN RUNNER, SCRPTING (WITH/WITHOUT PROJECT)
ORACLE- 9i, 10g (DBA)
11i (APPSTECHNICAL), FINANCIALS.
DATA WAREHOUISING………..

Just attend a free demonstration class to witness the quality of
trainings yourself.

Please let us know your interested course and convenient time and date
to attend the FREE demonstration class.

For more details please visit us at www.reachitsolutions.com

Please feel free to call us on +91-0-9701533360/1/2.
Mail us at (e-mail address removed)

Lew

ReachIT said:
ReachIT is a premier IT training and development centre located in
Hyderabad, India. We provide excellent quality ONLINE / IN-CLASS
trainings on almost all latest software courses.

Yeah, right, "excellent". You can't even write a literate advertisement, how
can you possibly provide anything but very, very poor quality "trainings"?

Pushkaraj

Yeah, right, "excellent".  You can't even write a literate advertisement, how
can you possibly provide anything but very, very poor quality "trainings"?

Hi Lew,

I was looking around in this news group, many of the topics were
regarding advertisement or promotional offers. Well, I reported few of
them as abuse, but do we have some moderator or someone who directly
delete these posts?

-Pushkaraj